Fury AIO Looter

FuryShark

Just now, Gyrards said:

I know ban rate depend on a lot of factors, but can anyone who is suicide botting with this tell me how long it is taking nowadays for you to get banned?

I have had been banned after 1 day but also had accounts last a month botting exactly the same. Id save average for me is around a week of suicide botting

been using it since thursday and made about 15m on a p2p pvp world. just got banned this morning after botting for about 2 1/2 days straight. picked up a dharok legs, multiple ballistas, and a granite hammer. missed tons of good loot like d claws, ags, etc. i also made a f2p one that made about 5m in 2 days but that thing kept getting killed by those low level f2p mages lol.

so far bot is amazing! going to make another account right now and train the defense and hitpoints up a tad bit so i dont get merkd lol. just waiting for them to bring back some type of wilderness bounty hunter pking again so it can make even more money :D

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ninjaofdrift said:

been using it since thursday and made about 15m on a p2p pvp world. just got banned this morning after botting for about 2 1/2 days straight. picked up a dharok legs, multiple ballistas, and a granite hammer. missed tons of good loot like d claws, ags, etc. i also made a f2p one that made about 5m in 2 days but that thing kept getting killed by those low level f2p mages lol.

so far bot is amazing! going to make another account right now and train the defense and hitpoints up a tad bit so i dont get merkd lol. just waiting for them to bring back some type of wilderness bounty hunter pking again so it can make even more money :D

Nice! If you have any suggestions can you message me on discord: Unicornian#0001 😆 

• Gunman locked this topic
  • Gunman unlocked this topic