Fury AIO Looter

FuryShark

6 minutes ago, run escapes said:

Can personally say this is the best looter on the market atm. U can select custom locations to loot and also theres a highscore list on http://furyshark.com/ where you can track your total amount looted.

You can make millions a day easy with the right place to loot on 2 accounts only just need to find a good spot :)

Worth every dollar you pay :D 

Oh just seen the website didn't know earlier.

I think ill give it ago. do you use p2p or f2p mainly?

14 hours ago, 123klaid said:

could u remove "Prioritize items over" option and have automatic priotizer instead ? (Loot highest value item first whats on screen)

I'm just assuming here but I think that would be a bad idea. If there was a pile of sharks right next to you or a glory 10 tiles away, I'd prefer the sharks as I know I'll be able to loot that. By the time I run to the glory it would most likely be gone 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 123klaid said:

could u remove "Prioritize items over" option and have automatic priotizer instead ? (Loot highest value item first whats on screen)

I did note all the suggestions that you and others have sent. I dont think looting most expensive items first would be very efficient. Will test ideas over christmas if im not busy though. 

1 hour ago, Juggles said:

I'm just assuming here but I think that would be a bad idea. If there was a pile of sharks right next to you or a glory 10 tiles away, I'd prefer the sharks as I know I'll be able to loot that. By the time I run to the glory it would most likely be gone 

oh i mean if there is big stack of different items then it would start looting by highest first to the cheapest ( many items at one spot )

Edited by 123klaid

54 minutes ago, buormon said:

currently having a go at the trial. love it! one question though. when i use the option 'only loot items in run back area' the bot does not do anything. It walks to the proper area but than just shows status 'waiting for loot'. when i toggle off this option the bot starts working again.. can you fix this? 

v1.PNG

v2.PNG

Just tested, it works for me. the area probably doesn't cover what your expecting it to. I would recommend making a custom area with https://explv.github.io/ and copying over the coords :)

12 hours ago, buormon said:

currently having a go at the trial. love it! one question though. when i use the option 'only loot items in run back area' the bot does not do anything. It walks to the proper area but than just shows status 'waiting for loot'. when i toggle off this option the bot starts working again.. can you fix this? 

v1.PNG

v2.PNG

Just to clarify on this, THIS is an example of what the GE North East preset is. Now, it will loot anything within view from that blue area, and will run back to anywhere within that blue area.

image.png.ee33680cb1a6c39056893bbf41b84a73.png

When you select the "only loot the run back area", you're asking the script to only pick things inside that blue box, and ignore everything outside it.

As Fury mentioned, use  https://explv.github.io/ to set an area, or set coords in the safe-zone and turn off "only loot the run back area".

• Like 1

• Gunman locked this topic
  • Gunman unlocked this topic