Does f2p increase ban rate?

Hernandez2000

Hey guy's a question some of you may have tested before. Dose being in f2p increase ban rate? I want to autoclick/mouse record alch on a couple of my characters. But I dont feel like bonding them when I can alch in f2p, waste of gp. I cant decide if f2p ups my chance of getting caught tho because f2p is just such a bot fest already. But the accounts are pretty old 0 bans.

IMO

Only autoclicking wont increase your ban rate in being F2P, as long as you use a random interval autoclicker (I recommend MurGee Random Clicker) 

I've personally done hours of autoclicking teleports and High alch's, and haven't been banned.

I'll post a SS of my settings below

e7c63b2bd1d64d299bc4a7e14f14669b.png

Edited by Affray
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Affray said:

IMO

Only autoclicking wont increase your ban rate in being F2P, as long as you use a random interval autoclicker (I recommend MurGee Random Clicker) 

I've personally done hours of autoclicking teleports and High alch's, and haven't been banned.

Thanks for the settings, may try that out. Have you done the thing where you run multiple autoclickers on top of each other to make it extra random or are these random settings enough?

Thanks for the advice boys, I'll just bond whichever character I want to work on. My goal is to mouse record/auto click to max ish pvp builds. Saving the bond cash wont help when they get banned lol.

Edited by Hernandez2000

3 hours ago, Affray said:

IMO

e7c63b2bd1d64d299bc4a7e14f14669b.png

Damn that delay range is huge lol

Autoclicked 99 mage via Teleports and Alching on multiple accounts in f2p. Just set the random delay like 200 of a difference. Even set it to only click 8000 times (4k Alches) then your character will auto log out. Then log back in whenever suits you.

I'm.currently bank standing on 2 accounts alching. And teleport alching on another. Using Murgee. Just set up all the coordinates work out the difference between each click and its easy. 

Think it's about 140 hours of alching from 55-99 and I make about 30-40m profit per account. Depending on what the market is like. If you need any help. PM me and I'll advise the best I can :)

• Like 1