Ultimate Arceuus Tab Maker

Juggles

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2022 at 8:13 PM, Juggles said:

Where does it come out?

It doesn't... that is the Catacombs slayer cave and it runs to the Black Demons (thats where the exit is) but since it crossed 4-5 different NPC's groups, the accounts die... 

On 10/27/2022 at 4:51 PM, SurlySteel said:

Having the same issue, HCIM dead :(

Damn unlucky bro

• 1 month later...

script is bugged bad lol.. on forums and these have been issues for over 6 months... every option on the mining ess doesnt work .. even withdraws a stamina.. takes one sip and once that little bit run is gone it walks and never sips stam again.. banks 3 dose every time... and has to walk all the way to arcuess bank because it wont withdraw another glory or games necklass once its uncharged.. ive tried clearing bank of all but new glorys and games necklaces to not confuse it.. ive tried to put 1 of each (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8)charge and seperating them to a new tab for the bot.. ive tried everything i can think of.. only way i can get it to mine the ess and bank is to turn any qol option off and just walk from arcuess bank back to ess. havent even made it to the making tabs part

Edited by elongi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...