Ultimate Arceuus Tab Maker

Juggles

2 hours ago, DesolationB said:

Having an issue where when walking to mining area the bot gets stuck trying to open the second door in library, just clicks past door and keeps trying to run outside/around instead of opening door and through. And doesn't seem to be dropping/banking empty vials from stamina pots. 

edit:

Bot just says Grabbing Data and keeps opening / closing bank at edgeville with the teleport option enable. With stams enabled wont drop vials / loops opening closing bank saying drinking stam and doesn't leave unless manually done. Having quite a few odd issues. 

Hey I can help you set it up! Add me on discord for faster response. For edgeville method, do you have glories and games necklaces in the bank? 

Discord: Juggles#6302

Edited by Juggles

10 hours ago, Pkstr1994 said:

Hi loving the script but a few problems it won’t withdraw glory’s froM bank and will get stuck in a loop, also vials are not being banked apart from that good script hope you can sort this :) 

Hi thanks for the report. The vial issue has been fixed in version 1.06. 

Regarding the glory issue, I am unable to replicate the issue. It is restocking the glory for me. Can you send me a screenshot of your inv + equipment so i can try to replicate it? 
Also in v1.07 i added more logs to check for this issue

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been messing with this script for a few hours now and, it needs a bit of work...

- Holding Stamina Potions or in bank, either way it is not using any when I need it

- "Use Edgville Bank" What is the script looking for to get there?

- I run low defense so It is a little unfortunate it runs underground without any way for low defence accounts to survive that run. Really would like to see an alternative to this shortcut. Or even adding Prayer Support (protect from melee more specifically) along with Prayer Pot support.

- It gets stuck climbing out of the cave at the Lesser Demons 

- It does NOT use the shortcut North of the Mining Area when leaving, walking all the way around.

- If the rock you are mining depletes, it only sometimes will click the other one to continue, then other times it will just start running back (even if the other one is available)

Overall, this script is unusable without 24/7 babysitting, and even with that it needs constant interaction to assist it.

I was quite excited for this but sad to see the amount of work it still needs.

@Juggles

Would I be able to get a refund to switch scripts of yours? This is unusable 

9 hours ago, goninkedup said:

I have been messing with this script for a few hours now and, it needs a bit of work...

- Holding Stamina Potions or in bank, either way it is not using any when I need it

- "Use Edgville Bank" What is the script looking for to get there?

- I run low defense so It is a little unfortunate it runs underground without any way for low defence accounts to survive that run. Really would like to see an alternative to this shortcut. Or even adding Prayer Support (protect from melee more specifically) along with Prayer Pot support.

- It gets stuck climbing out of the cave at the Lesser Demons 

- It does NOT use the shortcut North of the Mining Area when leaving, walking all the way around.

- If the rock you are mining depletes, it only sometimes will click the other one to continue, then other times it will just start running back (even if the other one is available)

Overall, this script is unusable without 24/7 babysitting, and even with that it needs constant interaction to assist it.

I was quite excited for this but sad to see the amount of work it still needs.

@Juggles

Would I be able to get a refund to switch scripts of yours? This is unusable 

Are you running on mirror or regular client? 
I just ran the script flawlessly the other day. 
If you’re on mirror you may not have added the hooks correctly 

7 hours ago, Juggles said:

Are you running on mirror or regular client? 
I just ran the script flawlessly the other day. 
If you’re on mirror you may not have added the hooks correctly 

Yes Mirror mode, as Stealth is almost instant detected nowaday's.

So how do I load them "correctly"..? Haven't had problems with any other scripts being used on Mirror Mode. Does the script still use that tunnel regardless? If so, can we still add "Safe" transportation methods to this, so babysitting to turn on prayer when going through the tunnel, isn't required? 

Was excited to get this going but the OP has almost no information on this script and requirements or anything really. If no safe methods are added, your OP should state this is a Dangerous Method requiring high Defence/HP. 

@Juggles

Please let me know, thanks.

EDIT:

Yea I have been troubleshooting this script for 6+ hours and this is stupid how much I have to babysit this... It is honestly easier to do it manually.. Sometimes it grabs stamina pots and sometimes it doesn't, it also gets stuck at the altar after mining sometimes as well...

This is beyond frustrating...

Edited by goninkedup

2 hours ago, goninkedup said:

Yes Mirror mode, as Stealth is almost instant detected nowaday's.

So how do I load them "correctly"..? Haven't had problems with any other scripts being used on Mirror Mode. Does the script still use that tunnel regardless? If so, can we still add "Safe" transportation methods to this, so babysitting to turn on prayer when going through the tunnel, isn't required? 

Was excited to get this going but the OP has almost no information on this script and requirements or anything really. If no safe methods are added, your OP should state this is a Dangerous Method requiring high Defence/HP. 

@Juggles

Please let me know, thanks.

EDIT:

Yea I have been troubleshooting this script for 6+ hours and this is stupid how much I have to babysit this... It is honestly easier to do it manually.. Sometimes it grabs stamina pots and sometimes it doesn't, it also gets stuck at the altar after mining sometimes as well...

This is beyond frustrating...

You need to launch mirror mode correctly. 
to do this, you need to open the official OSRS client fully. Do not login. Open up mirror mode fully, log in osrs. 

occasionally mirror mode does not load up correctly randomly which can cause certain issues 

3 hours ago, Juggles said:

You need to launch mirror mode correctly. 
to do this, you need to open the official OSRS client fully. Do not login. Open up mirror mode fully, log in osrs. 

occasionally mirror mode does not load up correctly randomly which can cause certain issues 

This is what I am doing every time, but I am allowing osbot to login for me by selecting a script.

This is still not working my brotha..

Still getting stuck at lesser demons and just stands there until death or interaction. I have re-started many times, re-installed OS and set up all over again. tried multiple times yet again and re-launched many times just to be sure and I am still having no luck with this ☹️

(not the only issue either, just has had no improvements) 

@Juggles  Can I pay you to update this privately at least? 

Edited by goninkedup

3 hours ago, goninkedup said:

This is still not working my brotha..

Still getting stuck at lesser demons and just stands there until death or interaction. I have re-started many times, re-installed OS and set up all over again. tried multiple times yet again and re-launched many times just to be sure and I am still having no luck with this ☹️

(not the only issue either, just has had no improvements) 

@Juggles  Can I pay you to update this privately at least? 

Hey i will test this today.

So when you say it gets stuck at lesser demons, what do you mean exactly? It won't move at all ever? 

2 hours ago, Juggles said:

So when you say it gets stuck at lesser demons, what do you mean exactly? It won't move at all ever? 

Yes it attempts to click the ladder but misses and either gets stuck in front, or behind it.

then heading to the first shortcut (one that slides down the hill backwards) it will sometimes miss-click on a bat that is flying around and start attacking it. (yes it eventually re-clicks the pathing but obvious bot behavior) 

it also will sometimes skip the little shortcut when leaving with a full inventory of essence, and walk all the way around the loop.

On 3/19/2021 at 5:43 PM, Juggles said:

@Juggles

Hello? Can I get an update or some communication at least please, this is something I have paid you money for and have not received it in working condition. I have even offered to pay you more money just to make what I have already purchased, working.. still not getting anywhere and it's quite frustrating....