How are the ban rates on autoclickers

Nand0

Basicly im trying to make a low hp pure, i am using a Cannon standing in it at castle wars using na autoclicker which has random intervals and also changes the mouse position randomly. Does anybody knows how likelily it is to get caught doing so? Or can give me some tips to not get caught.

Thanks in advance, 

Nando

Edited by Nand0

14 minutes ago, Stuggles said:

I don't think you would get perm-banned for this "offence" and would say it is low probability, However it still is against the rules -.-

I want to auto-click alch my acc to 99 mage but don't want ban as had previous offence.

Stupid jagex rules hehe, do they still do 2 day bans on smaller “offences” these days? Becouse the last time i was into the macro community they handed out straight perm bans

19 minutes ago, Space said:

I recently got 99 fishing through barb without a ban. If you're smart about it you won't get banned. Currently doing mining to make some money to fund the account further. Bot smart and you won't have any problems. Do it human like. No casual player can go for 16 hours without a break

breaks? what a mith…… 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Nand0 said:

Stupid jagex rules hehe, do they still do 2 day bans on smaller “offences” these days? Becouse the last time i was into the macro community they handed out straight perm bans

I got a two day ban then issues a warning if I was to do it again I would be permed. - This was autoclicking the fishing mini game

1 hour ago, Nand0 said:

Basicly im trying to make a low hp pure, i am using a Cannon standing in it at castle wars using na autoclicker which has random intervals and also changes the mouse position randomly. Does anybody knows how likelily it is to get caught doing so? Or can give me some tips to not get caught.

Thanks in advance, 

Nando

do it from friday till sunday no more than 8 hours consecutively, likely no issue

my results:

http://prntscr.com/ogyqg0

57 minutes ago, dragonite3000 said:

breaks? what a mith…… 

that would be a y, you are right regardless;)

at first i thought you are referring to a 20 def account LOL

Edited by gearing
  • Heart 1

1 hour ago, gearing said:

do it from friday till sunday no more than 8 hours consecutively, likely no issue

my results:

http://prntscr.com/ogyqg0

that would be a y, you are right regardless;)

at first i thought you are referring to a 20 def account LOL

Lol i had the same thing when i read the comment. I am not using osbot for this though im using murgees random clicker as i found topics on these forums about it from a few years ago

52 minutes ago, Nand0 said:

Lol i had the same thing when i read the comment. I am not using osbot for this though im using murgees random clicker as i found topics on these forums about it from a few years ago

set up many instances of that at different intervals and you should be fine

Edited by gearing

On 7/18/2019 at 2:12 PM, Space said:

I recently got 99 fishing through barb without a ban. If you're smart about it you won't get banned. Currently doing mining to make some money to fund the account further. Bot smart and you won't have any problems. Do it human like. No casual player can go for 16 hours without a break

Dont the barb fishing spots move? I've been trying a way to record/auto click fishing.

But on auto clicking I recommend mouse recorder with robotsoft. If you make like a 40min+ recording and dont do more than like 4 hours a day ur so human like I cant imagine a ban. But I wouldnt risk an acc that has already got an offence is pretty risky. At that point u make a new acc or play legit.

But what the above guy said should also work.

Edited by Hernandez2000

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2019 at 6:19 AM, Affray said:

897bc6ad175d4b033342bce3b918ff4e.png

Currently autoclicked to 72 mage, started at teleports then high alch.

Random intervals, same pixel, about 100-350ms random delay between clicks.

Done this for numerous accounts never been banned due to autoclicking, I feel its hard for them to detect due to mouse keys

I think same pixel is really really really dangerous, that's probably like the main thing they use to flag your account with autoclicking. No human clicks the same pixel 100 times out of 100 clicks.

4 hours ago, Hugo Vogels said:

I think same pixel is really really really dangerous, that's probably like the main thing they use to flag your account with autoclicking. No human clicks the same pixel 100 times out of 100 clicks.

As I said previously mouse keys when I’ve been playing legit I turn mouse keys on hover over the teleport / arch and press 5 on the numpad jagex have said mouse keys are allowed numerous times on reddit,

also you have to factor in mobile, I really doubt same pixel clicking has much to do with bans these days