banned when doing questing bots

run escapes

So i have been doing some testing and it seems like everytime i try to run ANY questing scripts my accounts gets banned but if i run any other scripts its fine.

Do i need a private 7qp questing script for my accounts to not get banned or is there a new method to use?

a few months ago i could just run all my accounts with stealth quester and they wouldnt get banned at all but now whatever questing script i run they get banned

i tried with 5 different proxies (2 of them was residential) with no luck :(

any tips?

im willing to pay for a private questing script if thats what i need

I coded a questing script a few months ago and when I was testing it I found the biggest difference between an account being banned and an account flying under the radar came down to three factors.

1. How random the script was

Make sure you watch the script before you run it on a wide scale. There may be a choke point where the bot clicks dozens of times or something else of the sort. Report that to the developer. Also pay attention to which quests this is happening on. If it's happening on all your quests then it might not even be the script and it might be my next point;

2. How legitimate the account is

When I bought cheap tutorial island accounts the accounts were almost immediately banned. I thought this was an error on my behalf until I changed my LVL 3 account provider and the accounts stopped getting banned.

3. The proxy provider you're using

If you're not using a proxy that might be your problem right there, but if you are ensure it's actually private and reliable for runescape. When I used proxyfish I found the ban rate was higher than when I switched to a private provider.

13 minutes ago, ExtraBotz said:

I coded a questing script a few months ago and when I was testing it I found the biggest difference between an account being banned and an account flying under the radar came down to three factors.

1. How random the script was

Make sure you watch the script before you run it on a wide scale. There may be a choke point where the bot clicks dozens of times or something else of the sort. Report that to the developer. Also pay attention to which quests this is happening on. If it's happening on all your quests then it might not even be the script and it might be my next point;

2. How legitimate the account is

When I bought cheap tutorial island accounts the accounts were almost immediately banned. I thought this was an error on my behalf until I changed my LVL 3 account provider and the accounts stopped getting banned.

3. The proxy provider you're using

If you're not using a proxy that might be your problem right there, but if you are ensure it's actually private and reliable for runescape. When I used proxyfish I found the ban rate was higher than when I switched to a private provider.

I tried alot of the free questers and mainly stealth quester

registered the accounts on the same ip as i botted on

tried proxyfish and ban rate is high yes but i switched to a private residential provider and ran some different scripts than questing and the accounts ran fine for 8 hours but as soon i ran questing script they both got banned :(

also watched the scripts run through and no choke points or getting stuck so i really dont know what im doing wrong since this method worked perfectly months ago

im getting my hands on some more residential AT&T proxys later this week and will try with those to see if the ban rate is better on those but i just cant think of what im doing wrong

I also use stealth quester in MM and rarely have issues, my guess is its going to be the way the accounts are setup and the order in which you do things.

I noticed if it was a fresh account and tut island was botted and it the account went straight into the standard 7qp quests (R&J, sheep sheer, cooks assistant) that everyone else does it would get banned. 

I have had luck when I manually did tut island and did R&J + two other random quests vs the standard, or had the accounts start on not so common quests completely.

7 minutes ago, Botthestrange said:

I also use stealth quester in MM and rarely have issues, my guess is its going to be the way the accounts are setup and the order in which you do things.

I noticed if it was a fresh account and tut island was botted and it the account went straight into the standard 7qp quests (R&J, sheep sheer, cooks assistant) that everyone else does it would get banned. 

I have had luck when I manually did tut island and did R&J + two other random quests vs the standard, or had the accounts start on not so common quests completely.

interesting. Will try to do some tut islands by hand and change the quests that i usually do hopefully that will work