Birdhouse-Farm-Sleep

DylanSRT

1 hour ago, Boy King said:

Can I get a trial please? - Btw for the Farm runs does the script use runes or tabs for teleporting (or can it do both)?

Gave you a 48h trial. It uses runes atm but a lot more transportation methods will eventually be added. Also, the GUI tells you exactly which items you need. Please also read the option explanations on the first page before you run the script.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ole20 said:

does it use digsite pendant? i want ot use this on my obby but im only 30 mage lol

of course, but make sure to unlock Fossil Island tele and also the Mushroom Meadow and Verdant Valley Mushroom teleports.

Also you can buy ruby enchant tabs from GE and make digsite pendants without 48 magic

2 hours ago, SteeMurr said:

My only new complaint is that it accidentally harvested my white lily and I had to manually re-plant 🙄

I have noticed this also sometimes. (haven't got a logger of it I can try), but I would think it just misclicks and picks it. Im to lazy to manually do it L0L. So I always just run 1 with it ticked on then stop and restart in an hour or so.

6 hours ago, DylanSRT said:

of course, but make sure to unlock Fossil Island tele and also the Mushroom Meadow and Verdant Valley Mushroom teleports.

Also you can buy ruby enchant tabs from GE and make digsite pendants without 48 magic

Thanks for this I had no idea. lol

• Like 1

I have a few questions. When I save the settings, do I need to hit that button every time? Does it save it to a file that I need load up again later? It's difficult to scroll through the patch notes, when ther ees s an update can you make a post of the changes? How long do you anticipate it will take to roll out the next update that has more teleport options, and more farming locations. How do you level up crafting on the accounts? All in all, very nice scrip. Thank you for your patience. 1 more question, do you suggest using mirror mode or injection? This last post is open to anyone who has been using it for a while. Which do you find better?

Edit number 2: I have never used mirror mode before, but when I go to launch in mirror mode it wont let me use proxies. Why is this? Is there another method for using proxies. Dont want my ip banned.

Edited by osrssw11

7 hours ago, osrssw11 said:

I have a few questions. When I save the settings, do I need to hit that button every time? Does it save it to a file that I need load up again later? It's difficult to scroll through the patch notes, when ther ees s an update can you make a post of the changes? How long do you anticipate it will take to roll out the next update that has more teleport options, and more farming locations. How do you level up crafting on the accounts? All in all, very nice scrip. Thank you for your patience. 1 more question, do you suggest using mirror mode or injection? This last post is open to anyone who has been using it for a while. Which do you find better?

Edit number 2: I have never used mirror mode before, but when I go to launch in mirror mode it wont let me use proxies. Why is this? Is there another method for using proxies. Dont want my ip banned.

I do not believe you have to save the options everytime (it appears to save the options per whichever account is loaded to the client after hitting save the first time for me). I do believe he posts the updates, the next being farming contracts I believe, I personally just went to 60 crafting via gems (costs less than 2m I believe) and only a few hours, I personally haven't felt/seen the necessity to go out of the way to jump to 75 crafting. I personally suggest to NEVER use stealth injection, and ONLY use mirror mode. You can use proxy's on mirror mode, but you must use proxifier, and proxy the old school client, not the osbot client.  The following topic should be able to help you :).

Edited by dabswax

On 10/16/2019 at 9:40 AM, SteeMurr said:

My only new complaint is that it accidentally harvested my white lily and I had to manually re-plant 🙄

Yeah, I've had this happen too. Unfortunately, it's hard to stop the script from misclicking due to lag or something and the white lily is so damn big lol. I think I might add a feature for flowers so that it brings seeds and only plants them if the flower is missing, but does not actually harvest them.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, dabswax said:

First Image blocked out is 600ish seed nests and 700ish ring nests on a normal account. Totals out to 6.3m (I believe about 10 days loot? including around 900ishempties)

2nd image is 100 seed nests on a HCIM, totaling out to 950k. 

Just for reference and anyone interested :).

600seeds700rings.png

100seednestsHCIM.png

Were you running the program 24/7 on these accounts?

Edited by Zezeema

4 hours ago, Zezeema said:

Were you running the program 24/7 on these accounts?

HCIM no because I play on it personally a lot, all other accs that are posted are ran as much as possible (occasionally will stop for 1-4hrs out of the day due to errors, dcs, client restarts, restocking, etc)

Edited by dabswax
  • Like 1

• Token locked this topic