Birdhouse-Farm-Sleep

DylanSRT

2 hours ago, Ole20 said:

im so confused in how this works. can someone elaborate please

What do you mean? Hopefully this will work for you.

Every 50 minutes it empties your birdhouse runs for you, or every 80 minutes it will do your herb/farm/allotment patches, or both, and then logoff, and login when next one is ready.

37 minutes ago, dabswax said:

What do you mean? Hopefully this will work for you.

Every 50 minutes it empties your birdhouse runs for you, or every 80 minutes it will do your herb/farm/allotment patches, or both, and then logoff, and login when next one is ready.

oh shit, so you could technically run this on a vps 24/7?

On 10/6/2019 at 4:14 PM, Daggore said:

Is there any chance in the future of adding tree and fruit bush runs too?

Yes, definitely will be adding this. Trying to take it slow though and make sure every addition works flawlessly before adding more stuff. It's going to be on ongoing project to add a fuck ton of stuff. 

• Heart 1

On 10/11/2019 at 11:07 PM, dabswax said:

r[ERROR][Bot #1][10/11 08:03:46 PM]: Error executing event : org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent$CameraControl@128b66f
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.map.Position.isVisible(xj:178)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.InteractableObject.isVisible(qm:84)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent$CameraControl.execute(nf:15)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(de:74)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[ERROR][Bot #1][10/11 08:03:46 PM]: Error executing event : org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent@f1070b
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.map.Position.isVisible(xj:178)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.InteractableObject.isVisible(qm:84)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.execute(nf:557)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(de:74)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(de:110)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.InteractableObject.interact(qm:172)
    at Birdhouses.M(t:1646)
    at Birdhouses.onLoop(t:2252)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(pj:76)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][10/11 08:04:52 PM]: Terminating script Birdhouse-Farm-Sleep...
[WARN][Bot #1][10/11 08:04:57 PM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...
[INFO][Bot #1][10/11 08:04:57 PM]: Script Birdhouse-Farm-Sleep has exited!
[ERROR][Bot #1][10/11 08:04:57 PM]: Caught thread death in EventExecutor
[ERROR][Bot #1][10/11 08:04:57 PM]: Caught thread death in EventExecutor

Only bug ive had recently, not interacting with leprechaun when its supposed to for whatever reason, just moves camera around for 40 mins and logs off.

Only does it on one account thankfully.

restarted and seems to have fixed.

Sorry for being MIA again for the week lol. Work has been really demanding lately. This is a mirror client issue. It happens to me too sometimes. You have to restart the client just like the Out of Memory error. Wish mirror mode ran flawlessly, but I've had a lot of random things happen. Sometimes the client will be messed up from the moment you open it & without any error messages at all (it can't identify objects etc). Basically anytime some weird behavior is happening that you haven't seen before, try restarting the client.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Token said:

@DylanSRT may want to reply once in a while

Sorry man, this is a really busy time in the car world, all the 2020 models are getting released to media people and they send us out to locations as soon as someone has a little issue. 

I think all of my loyalists know that I am very thorough with my responses when I am back. Basically been devoting most of my weekends to working on bots. Also been giving people long trials to other bots if I didn't respond to their issue within a few days.

55 minutes ago, xAnghellic said:

100+ Hour proggie and climbing for anyone interested. Done using magic logs, 536k exp gained, run on injection, no bans. Very well done script

https://imgur.com/a/tzJB0fA

Thanks so much man, but I REALLY REALLY recommend investing in mirror mode. Especially if it is a main type account that you care about. 

I have 8 accounts on mirror mode now close to 90 hunter and have never been banned.

At one point I accidentally opened an injection client (I literally never use injection) and the account that was botting on that client was banned the same day. All of the others were fine.

I don't know if it's because they have some sort of flag on me that is only detectable in injection, but I always get banned when I use injection within a few days. Even when I am just testing lines of code on it without actually botting for a while. That's why I just never use injection anymore. TBH I have never even ran the farm runs on injection lol. I can imagine that everything runs much smoother though.

I know others have had similar experiences so just be careful. 

Thanks for using the script, and some great additions are coming this week.

Edited by DylanSRT
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DylanSRT said:

Thanks so much man, but I REALLY REALLY recommend investing in mirror mode. Especially if it is a main type account that you care about. 

I have 8 accounts on mirror mode now close to 90 hunter and have never been banned.

At one point I accidentally opened an injection client (I literally never use injection) and the account that was botting on that client was banned the same day. All of the others were fine.

I don't know if it's because they have some sort of flag on me that is only detectable in injection, but I always get banned when I use injection within a few days. Even when I am just testing lines of code on it without actually botting for a while. 

Thanks for using the script, and some great additions are coming this week.

I understand the risk, this account I am not to worried about. I've run it in injection since I got it, so well over (I think) 3-400 hours (total time) and have had no issues with it. Curious to see how far I can get from ~6 hunter on injection. Definitely a must have for hunter scripts!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DylanSRT said:

Sorry for being MIA again for the week lol. Work has been really demanding lately. This is a mirror client issue. It happens to me too sometimes. You have to restart the client just like the Out of Memory error. Wish mirror mode ran flawlessly, but I've had a lot of random things happen. Sometimes the client will be messed up from the moment you open it & without any error messages at all (it can't identify objects etc). Basically anytime some weird behavior is happening that you haven't seen before, try restarting the client.

Awesome, that's what ive been doing and it seems to fix everything. Been running 100x smoother for me this past week. No other notable errors.

41 minutes ago, DylanSRT said:

@dabswax I think I figured out what to do with my high hunter level accounts... Working on a little Herbiboar script atm. I will let you test it out when it is further along. But I have a feeling it will also have a non-existent ban rate since it has never been botted.

Ill be here waiting :). Thank you for everything you do!

Edited by dabswax

• Token locked this topic