Birdhouse-Farm-Sleep

DylanSRT

2 hours ago, DylanSRT said:

Haha glad it is working again. I was going crazy trying to figure out what is wrong. Sometimes weird shit happens on PC and needs a reset.

That's a good idea. I'm not sure how to collect data like that though. I'd have to look into it.

Just a few suggestions id thought of (though im sure you already have plenty in mind)

Teleporting via tabs/house

Special Trees on Fossil Island (every 3 days I think? solid 45k+ farming xp)

Bottomless bucket support/Seed box support

Add trollweiss/farming guild/trollheim

Check timer (change it to check birdhouses/farm from every 50mins to every 50-70/ farm 80-100 (changeable per preference)

Break timer (set it to break for 4-10 hours a day to emulate sleep/work)

Stamina/Energy Pot support

Option to open nests on the way to bank

Compost bin support(for ironmemes)

Payment support(patch watching)

Other patch support (trees/fruit trees etc)

Data collection (total birds nests/time ran etc (as mentioned above)

Ring/Pendant Enchantment

Pot Planting and Humidifying(Lunars)/Watering (create saplings of seeds from nests)

Will edit if I think or more :). 

Obviously nothing more that what you have already produced is expected as it has been great so far :).

27 minutes ago, dabswax said:

Just a few suggestions id thought of (though im sure you already have plenty in mind)

Teleporting via tabs/house

Special Trees on Fossil Island (every 3 days I think? solid 45k+ farming xp)

Bottomless bucket support/Seed box support

Add trollweiss/farming guild/trollheim

Check timer (change it to check birdhouses/farm from every 50mins to every 50-70/ farm 80-100 (changeable per preference)

Break timer (set it to break for 4-10 hours a day to emulate sleep/work)

Stamina/Energy Pot support

Option to open nests on the way to bank

Compost bin support(for ironmemes)

Payment support(patch watching)

Other patch support (trees/fruit trees etc)

Data collection (total birds nests/time ran etc (as mentioned above)

Ring/Pendant Enchantment

Pot Planting and Humidifying(Lunars)/Watering (create saplings of seeds from nests)

Will edit if I think or more :). 

Obviously nothing more that what you have already produced is expected as it has been great so far :).

Thanks for the suggestions. I am planning on adding a lot of these features. I just want to take it slow though and make sure each update gets to a very stable point before adding more stuff. I think we are almost there with the 5 current patches. Next update will definitely have bottomless compost bucket and farming contract beta. I'm testing the farming contracts right now, and there are a lot of factors that can go wrong.

I think I definitely need to add some sort of data collection like you suggested earlier, because atm I don't know how many people are successfully doing farm runs. No one posts when the bot is running well lol. only when there is a problem.

Edited by DylanSRT
  • Heart 1

3 hours ago, DylanSRT said:

Thanks for the suggestions. I am planning on adding a lot of these features. I just want to take it slow though and make sure each update gets to a very stable point before adding more stuff. I think we are almost there with the 5 current patches. Next update will definitely have bottomless compost bucket and farming contract beta. I'm testing the farming contracts right now, and there are a lot of factors that can go wrong.

I think I definitely need to add some sort of data collection like you suggested earlier, because atm I don't know how many people are successfully doing farm runs. No one posts when the bot is running well lol. only when there is a problem.

I personally don't know much about it, but id think that someone with who has an active counter should (hopefully) easily be able to provide data for it :). 

Edited by dabswax
  • Like 1

*NOT AN ERROR REPORT*

24 and 48 hour proggy for those interested (sorry I run on low CPU)

80+ hunter 75+ crafting 60+ farming, magic secateurs and nothing else notable I can think of.

225 nests(750k not including seeds)

406 toadflax (771k)

1547 strawberries (201k)

261 limpwurts (190k)

Daily cost of seeds comes out to less than 20k.

Daily cost of compost (@900gp per ultra average) 16 used per trip, roughly 220k a day.

Error: User Generated
Time ran: 24 h 19 m 31 s - In game: 6 h 18 m 40 s
State: Breaking - 2 minutes till login
Position: 1736,3553,0
First run:false - Mode:2
Trip Started:true - Banking:false - Items Withdrawn:false
-----BH:true-----
Trips: 27 (108 BH) - TripTimes:5,5,5,6
Xp Gained: 123120
SeedNest:67 - ClueNest:0 - RingNest:45 - Nest:113
DP:true - DPEquipped:true - BuySeeds:false - Empty:false
-----Farm:true-----
Trips: 15 - TimeTillNextTrip: 2
Xp Gained: 86642
Herb:true-Toadflax seed-4 - Allotment:true-Strawberry seed-24 - Flower:true-Limpwurt seed-4
HerbHarv:406 - AllotHarv:1547 - FlowerHarv:261
Compost:Ultracompost Cure:true
Sec:true,true - AOB:true,false
Hosi:true,Xeric:false - Cath:true - Ardy:true - Mory:false - Fally:true
-----Inventory-----
Rake x 1, Seed dibber x 1, Spade x 1, Law rune x 4, Air rune x 8, Water rune x 3, Amulet of bounty x 1, Toadflax seed x 4, Strawberry seed x 24, Limpwurt seed x 4, 

Time ran: 48 h 49 m 57 s - In game: 12 h 33 m 24 s
State: Raking Flower Patch
Position: 1736,3553,0
Trips: 54 (216 BH) - TripTimes:-10,-10,-9,-9
Xp Gained: 255387
SeedNest:130 - ClueNest:0 - RingNest:82 - Nest:224
DP:true - DPEquipped:false - BuySeeds:false - Empty:false
Trips: 30 - TimeTillNextTrip: -12
Xp Gained: 187510
Herb:true-Toadflax seed-4 - Allotment:true-Strawberry seed-18 - Flower:true-Limpwurt seed-4
HerbHarv:866 - AllotHarv:3387 - FlowerHarv:557
Sec:true,true - AOB:true,true
Hosi:true,Xeric:false - Cath:true - Ardy:true - Mory:false - Fally:true
-----Inventory-----
Rake x 1, Seed dibber x 1, Spade x 1, Law rune x 4, Air rune x 8, Water rune x 3, Amulet of bounty x 1, Toadflax seed x 4, Strawberry seed x 24, Limpwurt seed x 4, 

Edited by dabswax
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, jijip said:

I bought the bot yesterday and can confirm it is doing farm runs and birdhouses without errort atm. I am not running mirrored mode though.

Glad to hear. Just as an fyi, I would recommend investing in mirror mode. In my experience, it has definitely reduced my chances of getting banned in general. For this bot, all my accounts are on mirror mode and I haven't been banned at all. 

• Like 1

On 9/17/2019 at 10:16 AM, DylanSRT said:

I do 10 accounts, all same IP, all mirror mode. I have a modified version of the script which allows you to change accounts, so you can run all the accounts on only one client. So instead of one BH trip per 50 mins, it is doing 10 and only using the CPU of one bot.  I am going to upload a vid later today of 24 hours with all the accounts as proof. I even run it on my maxed 1 defence pure, which just goes to show how much I am sure it won't be banned.

Unfortunately, I am not allowed to release anything on SDN that has to do with switching accounts. However, I might be willing to sell a private version to anyone interested which will allow you to add a list of accounts to cycle through. It will probably be expensive though, because I don't want too many people goldfarming this as it will start to get very noticeable and then jagex will hear about it.

I would like some more info on this private version just whenever you have a chance if youd like to pm me :).

The only 2 issues im ever seeing now is,

using compost on a patch that's been composted (logger and error report below)

attempting to teleport without runes (not sure how this happens, but, sometimes will run out of a rune, maybe take 20 of each? not sure) will get logger and error report when seen again.

(logger shows 3:30, but this was taken at 3:59)

[INFO][Bot #1][10/04 03:09:44 PM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][10/04 03:14:56 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/04 03:16:45 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/04 03:18:58 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][10/04 03:19:02 PM]: Successfully logged in, waiting for welcome screen.
[INFO][Bot #1][10/04 03:19:12 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][10/04 03:27:25 PM]: Terminating script Birdhouse-Farm-Sleep...
[WARN][Bot #1][10/04 03:27:26 PM]: Script executor is taking too long to suspend; restarting now...
[INFO][Bot #1][10/04 03:27:27 PM]: Script Birdhouse-Farm-Sleep has exited!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/04 03:27:43 PM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/04 03:27:43 PM]: Could not find image
[WARN][Bot #1][10/04 03:27:43 PM]: The current script is overriding the Break Manager!
[WARN][Bot #1][10/04 03:27:43 PM]: Use custom breaks at your own risk.
[WARN][Bot #1][10/04 03:27:43 PM]: OSBot is not responsible for any issues with breaking.
[INFO][Bot #1][10/04 03:29:07 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/04 03:30:19 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/04 03:30:45 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!

Time ran: 0 h 30 m 32 s - In game: 0 h 30 m 32 s
State: Using Ultracompost on Flower Patch
Position: 2811,3464,0
Trips: 0 (0 BH) - TripTimes:-8,-8,-8,-7
Xp Gained: 0
SeedNest:0 - ClueNest:0 - RingNest:0 - Nest:0
Trips: 0 - TimeTillNextTrip: -48
Xp Gained: 411
Herb:true-Toadflax seed-2 - Allotment:true-Strawberry seed-0 - Flower:true-Limpwurt seed-2
HerbHarv:0 - AllotHarv:0 - FlowerHarv:11
Hosi:false,Xeric:false - Cath:true - Ardy:true - Mory:false - Fally:true
-----Inventory-----
Digsite pendant (1) x 1, Rake x 1, Seed dibber x 1, Spade x 1, Ultracompost x 2, Amulet of bounty x 1, Toadflax seed x 2, Strawberry seed x 2, Limpwurt seed x 2, Limpwurt root x 11, 

41 minutes ago, dabswax said:

The only 2 issues im ever seeing now is,

using compost on a patch that's been composted (logger and error report below)

attempting to teleport without runes (not sure how this happens, but, sometimes will run out of a rune, maybe take 20 of each? not sure) will get logger and error report when seen again.

(logger shows 3:30, but this was taken at 3:59)

[INFO][Bot #1][10/04 03:09:44 PM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][10/04 03:14:56 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/04 03:16:45 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/04 03:18:58 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][10/04 03:19:02 PM]: Successfully logged in, waiting for welcome screen.
[INFO][Bot #1][10/04 03:19:12 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][10/04 03:27:25 PM]: Terminating script Birdhouse-Farm-Sleep...
[WARN][Bot #1][10/04 03:27:26 PM]: Script executor is taking too long to suspend; restarting now...
[INFO][Bot #1][10/04 03:27:27 PM]: Script Birdhouse-Farm-Sleep has exited!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/04 03:27:43 PM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/04 03:27:43 PM]: Could not find image
[WARN][Bot #1][10/04 03:27:43 PM]: The current script is overriding the Break Manager!
[WARN][Bot #1][10/04 03:27:43 PM]: Use custom breaks at your own risk.
[WARN][Bot #1][10/04 03:27:43 PM]: OSBot is not responsible for any issues with breaking.
[INFO][Bot #1][10/04 03:29:07 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/04 03:30:19 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/04 03:30:45 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!

Time ran: 0 h 30 m 32 s - In game: 0 h 30 m 32 s
State: Using Ultracompost on Flower Patch
Position: 2811,3464,0
Trips: 0 (0 BH) - TripTimes:-8,-8,-8,-7
Xp Gained: 0
SeedNest:0 - ClueNest:0 - RingNest:0 - Nest:0
Trips: 0 - TimeTillNextTrip: -48
Xp Gained: 411
Herb:true-Toadflax seed-2 - Allotment:true-Strawberry seed-0 - Flower:true-Limpwurt seed-2
HerbHarv:0 - AllotHarv:0 - FlowerHarv:11
Hosi:false,Xeric:false - Cath:true - Ardy:true - Mory:false - Fally:true
-----Inventory-----
Digsite pendant (1) x 1, Rake x 1, Seed dibber x 1, Spade x 1, Ultracompost x 2, Amulet of bounty x 1, Toadflax seed x 2, Strawberry seed x 2, Limpwurt seed x 2, Limpwurt root x 11, 

hmm... that's never happened to me before. The way that it is scripted, it should not leave bank unless it has the exact number of runes needed. Did it tele twice to a location? This might be another one of those odd things that requires a reset on your comp. You also have only 2 strawberry seeds, but you're at first patch. Did your run out of strawberry seeds in bank or did it not grab enough?

1 hour ago, DylanSRT said:

hmm... that's never happened to me before. The way that it is scripted, it should not leave bank unless it has the exact number of runes needed. Did it tele twice to a location? This might be another one of those odd things that requires a reset on your comp. You also have only 2 strawberry seeds, but you're at first patch. Did your run out of strawberry seeds in bank or did it not grab enough?

I think it is double teleporting at times, when it gets stuck on compost its cause the compost was used already on that patch, but not on another. It did have strawberry seeds, not sure why it brought 2, didn't even notice that. But, im sure pushing my cpu and having shit internet at times doesn't help, so ive been trying to keep it down to 3 at a time or so.

Edited by dabswax

• Token locked this topic