Birdhouse-Farm-Sleep

DylanSRT

Hey mate, somehow (not sure why) but on the 3rd trip the bot got to the 3rd birdhouse without any birdhouses left (plenty of supplies in bank to make more). Needless to say, bot stood there for 12 hours not knowing what to do.

Things to note.

Invent wasnt full. And it had looted the birdhouse (The 3rd one). It was saying in the gui "use birdhouse" or something along those lines.

On 7/17/2019 at 5:18 PM, RoundBox said:

Hey mate, somehow (not sure why) but on the 3rd trip the bot got to the 3rd birdhouse without any birdhouses left (plenty of supplies in bank to make more). Needless to say, bot stood there for 12 hours not knowing what to do.

Things to note.

Invent wasnt full. And it had looted the birdhouse (The 3rd one). It was saying in the gui "use birdhouse" or something along those lines.

Hmm, that's odd. Can you tell me if you were using Mushrooms/Digsite pendants? Have you tired running it since then and had the issue again?

On 7/22/2019 at 3:08 AM, RoundBox said:

Was using both.

Havent ran it since, dont want to risk ironman 

I was able to recreate this issue and have now fixed it (current version on SDN has the fix). It had to do with the "Space"  object occasionally not being null even when there is a BH set-up. 

I changed it so that it never relies on outside objects for cues anymore and solely looks at your inventory to determine what stage you are in.

Please try the script again. I am confident that your issue will not happen again.

6 hours ago, DylanSRT said:

I was able to recreate this issue and have now fixed it (current version on SDN has the fix). It had to do with the "Space"  object occasionally not being null even when there is a BH set-up. 

I changed it so that it never relies on outside objects for cues anymore and solely looks at your inventory to determine what stage you are in.

Please try the script again. I am confident that your issue will not happen again.

Thanks for putting the effort in to fix it with the limited information I gave you.

I will give the script another go later this week and tell you the results.

I've just given it a test run on an account overnight and run into a few issues:

- It seems to spam click seeds on themselves ~10x or so sometimes before filling the birdhouses and click incredibly volatile, making the character run in random directions erratically for a time.

- When left unattended overnight, it took 3 birdhouses instead of 4 for the run and stood there trying to place a birdhouse that it didn't have, spam clicking it for ~8 hours until I stopped it in the morning. http://prntscr.com/ojrnue It had done 1 or 2 completed runs prior to this happening.

Settings: Crafting logs to birdhouses, using mushroom teleports but not a digsite pendant.

There's a chance there's some user-side aspect making it act differently, but even so there should be a failsafe in place to prevent spam clicking for 8 hours.

Update: Attempted to use again today and caught it doing the first issue I listed above: 

Spoiler

r6iQrin.gif

The first run it does upon starting the script went perfectly, it then logs in for the next run and weird things like this happen.

Also, at the end of this second run (after I paused and unpaused the script to try and help out) it ran back to the first house spot and logs out as intended, but then throws this: http://prntscr.com/ojuzpy and ends the script even though it shouldn't be trying to do anything it lists, simply logging out to wait for the next run.

Edited by Jackthedon

9 hours ago, Jackthedon said:

I've just given it a test run on an account overnight and run into a few issues:

- It seems to spam click seeds on themselves ~10x or so sometimes before filling the birdhouses and click incredibly volatile, making the character run in random directions erratically for a time.

- When left unattended overnight, it took 3 birdhouses instead of 4 for the run and stood there trying to place a birdhouse that it didn't have, spam clicking it for ~8 hours until I stopped it in the morning. http://prntscr.com/ojrnue It had done 1 or 2 completed runs prior to this happening.

Settings: Crafting logs to birdhouses, using mushroom teleports but not a digsite pendant.

There's a chance there's some user-side aspect making it act differently, but even so there should be a failsafe in place to prevent spam clicking for 8 hours.

Update: Attempted to use again today and caught it doing the first issue I listed above: 

Reveal hidden contents

r6iQrin.gif

The first run it does upon starting the script went perfectly, it then logs in for the next run and weird things like this happen.

Also, at the end of this second run (after I paused and unpaused the script to try and help out) it ran back to the first house spot and logs out as intended, but then throws this: http://prntscr.com/ojuzpy and ends the script even though it shouldn't be trying to do anything it lists, simply logging out to wait for the next run.

Hey man I really appreciate the thorough input, this is how feedback should be given. It's really weird because mine works perfectly, so there must be some sort of user difference here. I am going to figure this out and make some major changes to the script today. Primarily, instead of saving the time after a trip is completed, I will make it so that it has a different counter for all 4 traps. This will prevent issues regarding only completing some of the birdhouses and getting stuck somewhere. 

I think I am also going to need to move away from WebWalking and do custom walking routes instead, as it seems to be messing stuff up. I will also be implementing a failsafe that if you have been logged in for ~20 minutes, the script will stop (because this means something must have messed up).

Give me some time to make these changes today and I will let you know when it is implemented in SDN. You have my word that if you are not happy with how the script is working after I fix these issues, I will personally refund you. I want my customers to be happy.

7 minutes ago, DylanSRT said:

Hey man I really appreciate the thorough input, this is how feedback should be given. It's really weird because mine works perfectly, so there must be some sort of user difference here. I am going to figure this out and make some major changes to the script today. Primarily, instead of saving the time after a trip is completed, I will make it so that it has a different counter for all 4 traps. This will prevent issues regarding only completing some of the birdhouses and getting stuck somewhere. 

I think I am also going to need to move away from WebWalking and do custom walking routes instead, as it seems to be messing stuff up. I will also be implementing a failsafe that if you have been logged in for ~20 minutes, the script will stop (because this means something must have messed up).

Give me some time to make these changes today and I will let you know when it is implemented in SDN. You have my word that if you are not happy with how the script is working after I fix these issues, I will personally refund you. I want my customers to be happy.

That all sounds fine to me. So long as my feedback is well received and it helps further the quality of scripts I'm a happy bunny!

I'll also fiddle around with anything that may cause an issue on my end in the meantime to see if I can isolate any reason for it to act differently.

21 hours ago, Pudsy said:

I'm running into a few issues right now when using multiple accounts. Figured I'd ask you about them in PM because I'm probably just doing something wrong.

Thanks for your thorough input in your pm Pudsy. I figured I would respond on here because other people might have the same issue with running multiple scripts. 

The script uses multiple static variables to pass information between classes (primarily the break handler). This means that only one instance of that static variable is created which is shared across all instances of the class.

This can be overcome by using a new osbot client for each bot you are running. Try that and let me know if you run into the same issue. I am looking at alternatives to prevent this from occurring

I will pm you a more thorough explanation but I wanted to write this on the forum so others can see.

1 hour ago, DylanSRT said:

I feel like 20 minutes is way too long for your account to sit there doing nothing or spam clicking something if it got stuck withdrawing from bank or interacting with a trap that's a sure way to receive a ban. which has def happened to me. A normal bird house run takes max 3 minutes. So I'd say a safer check would be 5 minutes.

Another thing I'd like to see the script implement is parameters for us CLI users. Something simple like -script:true:false:true would work for the three GUI options or maybe you can think of something better. 

Also what's the script's sdn id to launch with cli?

Issues I've found:

if you have multiple seeds in inv, and you only have 10 left of the default one(Barely seeds), the script will get stuck trying to withdraw constantly in bank more Barely seeds even though you have all other seeds in inv ready to be used.

From now on I'll try and get a GIF of a bug so you can see it easier with the logger open that way it makes it much easier to fix.

Thanks.

Keep getting the "Option Change Notice" - You have not unlocked the fossil island teleport. Digsite pendant option turned off. I have 200 Digsite pendants in my bank. Any idea why it's doing this? It does it every time the script uses the digsite pendant to teleport.

ive also noticed it’s constantly clicking on the spellbook filtering constantly ticking on telports and clicking it back off again. Any reason for this?

Edited by Space

9 hours ago, Space said:

Keep getting the "Option Change Notice" - You have not unlocked the fossil island teleport. Digsite pendant option turned off. I have 200 Digsite pendants in my bank. Any idea why it's doing this? It does it every time the script uses the digsite pendant to teleport.

ive also noticed it’s constantly clicking on the spellbook filtering constantly ticking on telports and clicking it back off again. Any reason for this?

Have you unlocked the 'Verdant Valley' and 'Mushroom Meadow' tree teleports? Also, you brought your digsite pendant to the weird machine and used that to unlock the actual option on the pendant? I had that issue and unlocking the teleports w/ the tree and machine fixed it.

• Token locked this topic