Birdhouse-Farm-Sleep

DylanSRT

Are you tired of getting banned botting hunter?

Do you want a bot that can run for days at a time while keeping in-game time low & staying under the radar?

First Farming additions have been made! This bot will soon be an AIO passive skill trainer

NK7biJV.png1368524815_BHBackground(4)(1)(1)(2).png.52fcc73459e41a8b916cfab1f50150ed.png

Buy it here

Like this post & comment for a free 24 hour trial

DO NOT RUN THE SCRIPT WITHOUT READING THE REQUIREMENTS/GUI OPTIONS SECTION

Video of a typical BH & Herb run (Herb run starts at 44 seconds) :

Note that even with only 65 farming & several dead allotment plants, the bot still gets 196 snape grass and 20k farm xp from the farm run. You can get close to 40k exp per farm run if you do snape grass seeds with white lillies set up to protect them (turn off flower seeds so it doesn't pick the white lillies)

Proof of Anti-ban potential :

This video shows 6 accounts with 80+ hunter running the script for 10 hours straight. This is a custom version of the script which allows me to switch accounts once a run has been completed. So instead of 1 birdhouse run every 50 minutes, it does 6. You could actually do about 15 accounts with one client since it takes about 3 mins per trip on each account. 

Top 5 Botters as of 10/16

(Data Record Began 10/4)

O6BdZfa.png 

5.5 day run (only 7.5 hrs in-game time) with Redwood Birdhouses

725k exp, 89-91 hunter, 1500 bird nests

Paint11.PNG.180d5af141895b56ecd0919d3c06e742.PNG

6.3 day run (8.5 hours in-game) from 9 hunter to 68 hunter

Paint22.PNG.5311372190835b8610a9dcca7e585558.PNG

Features

Custom Break Handling

- Smart break handler logs you out as soon as you finish a trip & logs you back in when it's time to do another BH or Farming run

-Minimizes in-game time so you can run the bot 24/7

-Very low ban-rate compared to other hunter methods (still never been banned while using mirror mode on 10+ accs)

-Saves the times you last finished a BH or Farm run, so you can stop & restart the script at your will

Birdhouse Trips

-Empties and Resets all 4 birdhouse traps in about 2 minutes

-Detects the best birdhouses/logs that you can use in your bank based on your Hunter & Crafting levels

-Extremely good moneymaking with Bird Nests, Herb Seeds, & Clue scrolls

-Can go from 9 to 60 hunter with only about 4 hours in-game time

-Option to utilize Digsite Pendants

-Option to empty all of the ring/seed nests in your bank

-Option to buy hop seeds from Olivia in Draynor Market with world hopping

Farming Trips

-Currently supports Catherby, Falador, Ardougne, Morytania, & Hosidius patches

-Supports all Allotment, Flower, & Herb seeds

-Withdraws Ultracompost/Supercompost/Compost from Leprechaun as needed

-Rakes Patches & Clears Dead Plants when needed

-Option to cure diseased plants

-Options to use Magic Secateurs, Amulets of bounty, and Xeric's Talisman

Upcoming Farming Updates

-First priority is Farming Contracts. It will be able to complete 1-5 farm contracts per trip based on luck

-Will be adding a lot more teleport/transportation options

-Addition of Troll Stronghold & Weiss Patches

-Addition of Tree , Fruit Tree, & Hardwood Tree runs

-Addition of other miscellaneous patches like Calquat, Cacti, Belladonna, & Bushes 

Requirements & GUI Option Explanations

Please read this section carefully. Choosing an option without having the required items will most likely cause the script to stop working properly. I will go through each section one by one.

image.png.4d04e38f79fd7a96dc086aa69c3b96df.png

This section enables Birdhouse runs. It will log in to do a run every 50 minutes after the fourth Birdhouse was set up. 

Must Haves:

Level 5 Hunter

Completion of Bone Voyage Quest

21 Construction for building Fossil Island bank chest (Hammer, 2 oak planks, iron bar, 5 nails)

Plenty of birdhouses or logs (You can use the table to prepare the right amount of logs beforehand)

Plenty of hops seeds (40 per run)

If planning on using logs, you must have a hammer, chisel, & 8 clockwork in bank

Digsite Pendants:

Digsite Pendants are highly recommended (and required if doing farm runs as well) as they save a lot of time. You must have unlocked the Fossil Island Teleport (it takes like 2 mins)

image.png.642d04c082a72c6c59abbd0c8b2c8281.png

This section enables Farm runs. It will log in to do a run every 80 minutes (growth rate of herbs). 

Must Haves:

YOU MUST HAVE RINGS OF DUELING TO USE FARMING -  The script uses Castle Wars as a hub to re-gear for Farm Runs and BH Runs. This might change in the future. 

You must start the script in Castle Wars for now.

If doing BH & Farm Runs, you must have Digsite Pendants as well.

Seeds:

You can choose specific seeds to use or choose the "Best in Bank" option. This option will automatically use the best seed in your bank which you can plant based on your farming level.

If you want good exp, I recommend manually planting White Lilys in every patch (this protects all allotments). Then, turn off the flower seed option so you don't remove them and use a high level allotment seed like Snape Grass. 

Leprechaun:

Here you can specify which type of compost you want to use (or none, but that would be dumb). Make sure your leprechaun has plenty of composts of the type you chose.

Using the Plant cure option will make your player withdraw a Plant Cure from the leprchaun if he comes across a diseased patch which actually happens semi-frequently. Don't select this option if your leprechaun doesn't have plant cures.

Equipment:

Magic secateurs - Requires Fairy Tale Pt1, have in bank or equipped

Amulets of bounty - These can save you some money if using snape grass seeds frequently, have a bunch in your bank if you choose this option

Patches:

Hosidius - Requires 31 Magic , a house in Hosidius, & House Tele runes  OR you can select the Xeric's Talisman option which only requires a charged Talisman 

Camelot - 45 Magic & Camelot Tele Runes 

Ardougne - 51 Magic, Plague City Quest, Ardy Tele Runes

Morytania - Ectophial, Ghost's Ahoy Quest

Falador - 37 Magic , Fally Tele Runes

There are going to be a lot more transportation options in the next release

Other features:

image.png.8b08634d9b09ba32571dca4396675b00.png

Empty Nests - this option will empty all of the ring/herb nests in your bank. Start next to any bank

Buy hop seeds in Draynor - Buys Hops seeds from Olivia in Draynor and hops worlds. Have coins, 5 empty slots, & start in Draynor Market

Required items & Start Location:

image.png.2608a96b767129c6a10166632eee443a.png

The bottom of the GUI has a dynamic list of items & start locations that change based on your selected options

It's quite simple: IF YOU DON'T HAVE OR RUN OUT OF ANY OF THESE ITEMS, THE BOT WILL PROBABLY HAVE SOME ISSUES.

So stock up or turn options off based on what you have

Known Issues & How to Fix

Bot stops doing anything and logger has "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread"

Spoiler

This is a common failure on Mirror Mode and has nothing to do with my script, however I will provide some information on how to avoid it:

This error is associated with how much memory you have allocated to Java

To be able to re-start the script, you will have to start a new OSBot client

Step 1: Increase your allocated java memory

Read this webpage to learn how: http://www.messiahpsychoanalyst.org/wikihow/index.php/How_to_Increase_Java_Memory_in_Windows

For reference, mine is set to -Xmx1024m, and I had no issues running the bot for 6.5 days straight

Step 2: Use only one bot per bot client

This way, instead of having 5 different bots adding to your memory heap, you will only have one

Step 3: Start a fresh client before running this script for a long period of time

Below are screenshots from 2 of my test accounts (both HC ironmen). All of the Hunter levels are from birdhouses (not a single trap set).  Also, notice how low the slayer levels are which proves that I got the seeds from birdhouses and farming contracts only.

The total money from tree seeds was actually a lot more but I used them for farming xp

hc2.png.2c45ae5f8eb688928ef13841c2fbc573.png

1725230778_hc1(1).png.ecd4e4dc40110559ef99131697e2229f.png

Uncut Video of Birdhouse Trip, Herb Run (8 Patches), and Farming contract in one script

Paint is for testing purposes only (I'll make it much more aesthetic later)

2:36 Herb Run - 5:57 Farming contract Run

This is what the final version of the bot will be like. Right now it is catered to my accounts so I need to make it more widely usable.

Edited by DylanSRT
  • Like 17
  • Heart 2

• Token changed the title to 24/7 Birdhouses
6 hours ago, MillSup said:

Absolutely brilliant idea! Insta-purchase! I love the idea of a bot performing hourly tasks!

Another suggestion I would give is implementing the giant seaweed farm

EDIT: How do I get the bot to not try to make more bird nests, and instead just emptying existing ones?

The way that it is currently written is that it will only empty the birdhouses if you are going to be resetting them (if you have usable BH or logs in your bank). I can't see the purpose in emptying them without resetting them. It would just be a waste of a trip. I would recommend getting the supplies together to run it for a long time. It makes it much easier. I might be misunderstanding what you are trying to say though.

Thanks for the feedback. That is a good idea, I will add Giant seaweeds with the farming features. 

9 hours ago, Space said:

Woah nice dude, will you be offering trials for this? 

Yes, I gave you a 24 hr trial

• Token locked this topic