81 to 90ish slayer

BobDole86

28 minutes ago, BobDole86 said:

I dont have a lot of time to play a whole lot over the summer would have to be an extremely trusted person on here since u are most likely gonna need access to my bank, please leave cost of how much it would cost and the time it would take. I have 6 tasks blocked and 1500 points to spend on skipable tasks

If you have a lot of wealth on the account you want serviced you should always be trading it onto a separate account before the service begins - Except the items that the servicer may need to do the service of course :)

Best of luck finding someone!

I don't think that you choose me but i will try lol, i did quest cape for friend and he has raid gears with t bows to, but its not option it would be better if you secure your bank no matter who questing for you mod or 0 rep people, you never when people will go rogue.. 141m i keep loot, if we use mm i can use my gears and supplie but you pay for supplies to, this way will make this order safe.

7 hours ago, BobDole86 said:

I dont have a lot of time to play a whole lot over the summer would have to be an extremely trusted person on here since u are most likely gonna need access to my bank, please leave cost of how much it would cost and the time it would take. I have 6 tasks blocked and 1500 points to spend on skipable tasks

We can do this & you'll keep the loot :)
As Proton mentioned above you should trade over your bank, but either way all our workers require to place a deposit in case anything goes missing :)

7 hours ago, BobDole86 said:

Add my discord to discuss : panda#5712