Banned

nerrr6907

I was perm banned. Used Czar's perfect fisher for 2 hours in fishing guild one day, and 1 hour the next day. I manually lvled fishing to 65. What did I do wrong? How can I avoid the ban-hammer in the future? I am a noob botter looking for advice. I use NORDVPN to hide my IP. I also bought VIP to use more than 1 bot at once, but I have only been using 1 until I figure out why I was perm banned. Thanks for any advice! Please help get me started peeps! 

I could not figure out how to use mirror mode. It would search for the osrs client but never find it.. :( 

TY all in advanced!

3 minutes ago, nerrr6907 said:

So suicide botting is the way to go you think? Im curious of some strats people have to make money? Should I manually get ready for and then bot on the weekend when the chars are lvl

ed enough to make decent gp/hr? Thank you for the advice IlliniGuy :)

If you want to get 99 fishing then let somebody write you a private script, lower chance to get banned if done well. Mirror mode could help + literally bot only few hours a week, jagex sleep time

When is Jagex sleep time? I want to make max GP, So far today I have botted on a lvl 3 accnt I made earlier this week. I did 2h at lumby fish trainer (lvl 1-23) I was going to try suicide botting on this char to see If I can make some gp. Thoughts? Wonder when I will get banned haha. I am kinda just testing things out and seeing what works and what doesnt. I now know Fishing guild gets u banned xD

I can't get mirror mode to work for some reason..

We just got a 99 fishing botting 16 hours a t barbarian fishing today in the thread, hmm how are your botting habits, previous botting history, stats/history of account, botted multiple accounts? Using mirror mode? Fishing guild is not really a good place to bot IMO, but 1 hour ban seems unusual, it is too quick. Did you bot on an account that has a two day temp ban already, those get banhammers almost instantly. Confirm and we can help out identify potential mistakes and improvements that can be made during botting ^^ :D 

We just got a 99 fishing botting 16 hours a t barbarian fishing today in the thread, hmm how are your botting habits, previous botting history, stats/history of account, botted multiple accounts? Using mirror mode? Fishing guild is not really a good place to bot IMO, but 1 hour ban seems unusual, it is too quick. Did you bot on an account that has a two day temp ban already, those get banhammers almost instantly. Confirm and we can help out identify potential mistakes and improvements that can be made during botting ^^ :D