A sig I made for my self

Hades

Pretty ugly, why is the skype logo orange? it's rlly big, you hould resize it a bit.

Also it looks like you placed the text at random spots, try to make it more orginized.

Goodluck with future signatures!

Note that i'm giving you constructive criticism, i'm not trying to make you feel bad or anything like that.

2006, you like dare? I'm former dare lar (editor) smile.png

Da fack :DD

Pretty ugly, why is the skype logo orange? it's rlly big, you hould resize it a bit.

Also it looks like you placed the text at random spots, try to make it more orginized.

Note that i'm giving you constructive criticism, i'm not trying to make you feel bad or anything like that.

Thank you for dat feedback, yeah I'm really new to graphics but I'll take you're feedback and make it better ! :)

Thank you for dat feedback, yeah I'm really new to graphics but I'll take you're feedback and make it better ! :)

Note that i'm giving you constructive criticism, i'm not trying to make you feel bad or anything like that.

Note that i'm giving you constructive criticism, i'm not trying to make you feel bad or anything like that.

o.0