Perm ban

Freek

Heya guys,

Today I got perm banned on one of my bots, I recently started botting again after around four years. I used to use a different bot program but it seemed dead hence I swapped over to Osbot. The account that was banned was a F2P account on which I used a variety of scripts to mix activities. One day I would mine for 1-2 hours with a small break inbetween, the other day I would bot combat or fishing etc. I had a couple of quests done aswell. I never botted longer for 3-4 hours a day.

I also used a proxy since I still bot on another low F2P account which did not get banned (yet?)

If any of you guys have any suggestions/tips for me when it comes to botting skills, not necesarily gold farming then please let me know!

Safe botting!

Edited by Freek

I highly suggest breaking every hour, I use the school systems to manage breaks.

Attention span of a human, wouldnt be consistent like a bot for much over 40-70 minutes..

Id also suggest having your break like you would yourself, like myself cant play more than half an hour before taking a break.

- Also, getting membership really helps, as there are more worlds and locations to bot on.

Try breaking every 40min, for 2-10 minutes, see how that works for your next project.

Edited by Laviq

47 minutes ago, Freek said:

Heya guys,

Today I got perm banned on one of my bots, I recently started botting again after around four years. I used to use a different bot program but it seemed dead hence I swapped over to Osbot. The account that was banned was a F2P account on which I used a variety of scripts to mix activities. One day I would mine for 1-2 hours with a small break inbetween, the other day I would bot combat or fishing etc. I had a couple of quests done aswell. I never botted longer for 3-4 hours a day.

I also used a proxy since I still bot on another low F2P account which did not get banned (yet?)

If any of you guys have any suggestions/tips for me when it comes to botting skills, not necesarily gold farming then please let me know!

Safe botting!

This would be fine if you were not in f2p but in p2p. F2p botting is basically suiciding. If you do bot in f2p I recommend mirror mode and botting on a well rested account and slowly botting like 1-2 hours a day every other day for a couple weeks to get some playtime and account age. Then you can start botting 3-4 hours a day in f2p. But even then your account still has a bigger risk of being banned. I would also try finding less common areas to bot where the player count is low. NMZ is generally can be botted anyway from 6-12 hours a day "safely". I do recommend taking a break day once in a week to help prevent bot busting bans. Or atleast lower the hours for a couple of days by atleast half. This seems to work really well on my 2 day banned accounts.

26 minutes ago, Freek said:

Should I lay low for a while now? Or can I just manually play some accounts I wish to bot on in the future? What is the wisest thing to do?

I've had zero problems manually playing accounts after having other accounts banned. The account usually only comes at risk when you begin botting it. I think you should decrease the length of time you bot your activities and increase the length of your breaks in-between activities. If these are accounts that you (even slightly) care about, it may be worthwhile to play manually every now and then, to break things up.