Mirror mode bank placeholders

Token

• Mirror client version: (x32 to x32) v3.07.180
  • Console output / terminal output
  • Crash report if a crash occurred
  • Script that you ran
  • Hooks that failed
  • JVM/Browser bit version (32 / 64): 32 bit official client, 32 bit OSBot client, oracle JRE build 1.8.0_201-b09

Ad3D310.gif

Works properly on stealth injection where it prints the expected output 0 and false, but on mirror mode it doesn't make any difference between placeholders and the actual items.

• Like 3

• Developer
17 hours ago, Token said:
  • Mirror client version: (x32 to x32) v3.07.180
  • Console output / terminal output
  • Crash report if a crash occurred
  • Script that you ran
  • Hooks that failed
  • JVM/Browser bit version (32 / 64): 32 bit official client, 32 bit OSBot client, oracle JRE build 1.8.0_201-b09

Ad3D310.gif

Works properly on stealth injection where it prints the expected output 0 and false, but on mirror mode it doesn't make any difference between placeholders and the actual items.

Does it report non placeholder items correctly?

On 7/9/2019 at 1:30 PM, Czar said:

Non placeholder works perfectly fine, but placeholder with Any item, with amount set to 0, it will bug out :s 

I think it just considers the placeholder as 1 of a certain item. I've been getting around them by doing a bank.getAmount(item)>1 check before I try to withdraw it. But, yeah it would definitely be nicer if it worked properly. Been having to use model ids for a lot of jewelry which always ends up leaving placeholders.