Bot Busting Moderate (ban)

willemjan72

Yesterday I got a Bot Busting Moderate (ban). (1 day ban)

What are the precautions i should take?

I'm running 1 bot on my laptop without any other accounts running so only 1 account per ip.

I've been using my regular home wifi with no proxies or anything. And I've ran the bot for about 4 hours a day doing slayer tasks with 30 min break every 2 hours. (script used was Ultimate AIO Slayer   from the SDN.)

1 minute ago, Darren said:

Pre-caution to take is to just stop.

You've already received a temporary ban, it's now more likely you're going to get caught out for a perm

Yes, you're botting days are over for this single account. Unless you do not care of the future for this account, start botting another one and use the GP generated to progress your main.

You got caught once with your hand in the cookie jar. If you get caught again it's going to be a perma. The only precaution you can take is say using a private script but you will get caught eventually. If you want a high Slayer level with less of a chance of getting banned use a service provider. @Saad has a good one

3 hours ago, willemjan72 said:

Yesterday I got a Bot Busting Moderate (ban). (1 day ban)

What are the precautions i should take?

I'm running 1 bot on my laptop without any other accounts running so only 1 account per ip.

I've been using my regular home wifi with no proxies or anything. And I've ran the bot for about 4 hours a day doing slayer tasks with 30 min break every 2 hours. (script used was Ultimate AIO Slayer   from the SDN.)

You could start botting it again and try changing what you are botting. My guess is you are botting nothing but slayer. Try doing other things like questing, woodcutting, fletching, crafting, some other skill that is low-mid effort. Also if you want you can risk the account. I have gotta quite a few accounts with 2 day bot busting bans last me another month or 2 easy. (When I say change what you are botting; Don't bot slayer 5 days in a row. Bot it a couple hours then do fletching. Or do it one day then skip it a day or 2.) The ban was simple from botting it too much in a row.

Edited by Gunman

Started botting after recieving a 1-day ban on my 'main', been going great so far. 

I took note of what habits I changed, and what new scripts I started using, and avoided them.

A 1-day ban is nothing more than a second chance, had your account not had a record of good behaviour, it would have been a permanent ban. I'd say your chances of getting a ban now are just as high as before. 

Try increasing your break times. Does it matter if your 4 hours of botting takes 8 hours? Its the exact same amount of effort from your end. Also, you could try mixing in other activities as well. 

• Like 1

I'd suggest clearing the runescape client files, and downloading it again.

Also, take breaks every 40-70 mins as a human probably would.

And dont bot the same stuff for any longer than 3-4 hours a day.

I've followed these simple rules on both my main and gold farmers, none have recieved a ban now.

And some days i'd suggest just not logging in at all, or bot al ALT account.

2 months in. without bans.

-LAviq