Suicide botting bans skyrocket

Kramnik

Hi guys,

maybe you got any tips what is going on. I was gold farming for 6 months with same method, pretty much suiciding but never got quick bans, for last two weeks bans start flying. Getting banned 2-3 hours after account creation. What do you think is happening, stronger Jagex monitoring? (Note is happens after jagex work). Or do I need to change something in my script as it started to getting automated detected? I am using one made by me

1 minute ago, Ragboys is back said:

Using proxies or what? And ye ur method might be flagged

Only using fresh ip for whole farm everyday. Regarding method this is pretty popular botting method so I think Jagex is aware of it anyway, I just wonder is there any chance that bans increased to how the script is built, how it makes bots work and that is getting them caught?

14 hours ago, Kramnik said:

Hi guys,

maybe you got any tips what is going on. I was gold farming for 6 months with same method, pretty much suiciding but never got quick bans, for last two weeks bans start flying. Getting banned 2-3 hours after account creation. What do you think is happening, stronger Jagex monitoring? (Note is happens after jagex work). Or do I need to change something in my script as it started to getting automated detected? I am using one made by me

This used to happen to me as well. Now I only bot from 8pm-8am British time (4pm-4am Eastern US time). And I've seen a massive reduction in bans. This includes weekends like Medusa said. The only time I get banned is if I forget to turn off a bot and it goes into work hours. Also, mirror mode is a must. 

Also ip flags are a myth. I've had accounts botting for 2 hours during the day get banned while I was running 3 other bots at NMZ for 12+ hours a day. If my ip was flagged, they would have gotten the NMZ bots too. It all depends on which script you use, where you use it, and the time of day you use it. I would recommend making custom scripts in isolated locations or training methods people don't usually use. For example, I've been botting kebbits for hunter exp. Sure, the exp is much lower than chins, but you are almost guaranteed to get banned after chin botting for a few hours.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DylanSRT said:

This used to happen to me as well. Now I only bot from 8pm-8am British time (4pm-4am Eastern US time). And I've seen a massive reduction in bans. This includes weekends like Medusa said. The only time I get banned is if I forget to turn off a bot and it goes into work hours. Also, mirror mode is a must. 

Also ip flags are a myth. I've had accounts botting for 2 hours during the day get banned while I was running 3 other bots at NMZ for 12+ hours a day. If my ip was flagged, they would have gotten the NMZ bots too. It all depends on which script you use, where you use it, and the time of day you use it. I would recommend making custom scripts in isolated locations or training methods people don't usually use. For example, I've been botting kebbits for hunter exp. Sure, the exp is much lower than chins, but you are almost guaranteed to get banned after chin botting for a few hours.

Flagged ips wouldn't apply to your use case. It's more for f2p suicide farmers who ran thousands of accs through that ip. Even then it's rare to have a flagged ip.

9 hours ago, DylanSRT said:

I tend to stick to that hours too but what is strange that my script got me through for a very long time without much bans and now all of sudden they become so frequent. Havent changed anything in my system, same script, same botting time, new ip after every ban wave so it is very odd. I am thinking maybe this is caused by the script itself. Maybe I pretty much abused it so now it gets banned very fast, could this be the case?

On 7/4/2019 at 11:58 PM, Kramnik said:

I tend to stick to that hours too but what is strange that my script got me through for a very long time without much bans and now all of sudden they become so frequent. Havent changed anything in my system, same script, same botting time, new ip after every ban wave so it is very odd. I am thinking maybe this is caused by the script itself. Maybe I pretty much abused it so now it gets banned very fast, could this be the case?

It depends on your script, without seeing it I wouldn't be able to tell you. Are you using mirror mode?

On 7/4/2019 at 5:37 AM, Kramnik said:

Hi guys,

im suicide botting everyday, without any ban at all. first you need to understand that Jagex has full control once you login to the game. second thing, if you know what you are doing then try to modify all the files in: jagexcache\jagexlauncher\bin\ and see what happens. 😎

13 hours ago, fittig said:

im suicide botting everyday, without any ban at all. first you need to understand that Jagex has full control once you login to the game. second thing, if you know what you are doing then try to modify all the files in: jagexcache\jagexlauncher\bin\ and see what happens. 😎

Well that was the case for me to, but after 4 months botting everyday suddenly everything changed :D

Same happened for me, had a 160 bots suicide farm, had to stop everything last week because all accounts were getting banned within 3 hours. Had started it in January this year, was making great money with it... disheartening.

Will give a break to botting and work on other projects, next time I try will to use completely external color bots on the official client (no injection/reflection) to see if it works