Help A Noobie Botter

Markus Staudt

Hi, I started botting over the weekend. Everything was running great, bought an Agility Script, an Ammonite Crab script, and another one. I had 2 accounts running on my PC and my cousin had 2 accounts running on his PC. No problems all weekend until Sunday Night. All accounts the accounts got banned. I thought the Paid ones were supposed to be hard for them to trace. Anyhow I tried to do some research on how, why and when bots get banned. All there is are people with theories. Can someone please shed some light on the best times to bot? A better way to bot? Also, It seems the accounts got banned Monday Morning in the UK during Jagex hours. So is it only unsafe during their business hours? The Scripts would take breaks and randomize, So i feel like they were able to see my client (OSbot) and decided from there. How do people go so long botting without getting caught? Luck? or is there better methods i could use or is it all about the time & location? I read somewhere that there is a bot program that tricks Jagex into thinking your using a legit client like OSbuddy or Runelite, Would that be better? Or what am i missing. Like i said, botted during the weekend, with paid for scripts. With breaks and doing things inbetween..

3 hours ago, Markus Staudt said:

Hi, I started botting over the weekend. Everything was running great, bought an Agility Script, an Ammonite Crab script, and another one. I had 2 accounts running on my PC and my cousin had 2 accounts running on his PC. No problems all weekend until Sunday Night. All accounts the accounts got banned. I thought the Paid ones were supposed to be hard for them to trace. Anyhow I tried to do some research on how, why and when bots get banned. All there is are people with theories. Can someone please shed some light on the best times to bot? A better way to bot? Also, It seems the accounts got banned Monday Morning in the UK during Jagex hours. So is it only unsafe during their business hours? The Scripts would take breaks and randomize, So i feel like they were able to see my client (OSbot) and decided from there. How do people go so long botting without getting caught? Luck? or is there better methods i could use or is it all about the time & location? I read somewhere that there is a bot program that tricks Jagex into thinking your using a legit client like OSbuddy or Runelite, Would that be better? Or what am i missing. Like i said, botted during the weekend, with paid for scripts. With breaks and doing things inbetween..

Depending whether or not you were using MM and how long you were botting. It probably got you banned was probably the fact you botted too many hours on multiple account on the same ip. This is including your cousins accounts. And don't listen to the guy who said bot agility you got banned. Agility is a high ban rate skill but you can bot accounts to high agility levels even with 2 days. I got a 2 day banned account up from 50 to 70 agility. Just watch how many hours you bot in a day and how much you switch things up and you should be fine.