Have yet to have an account make it to 99.

ChinaNumbaWon

I use another platform that i've gotten 50+ 99s on, and I have had 5 bans on my OsBot private script so far.

All unused new proxies with accounts unique to each of them (1 IP = 1 Account)

Not using mirror mode, however I find it hard to believe the 7 banned accounts have THAT much to do with mirror mode.

I tried using breaks. Didn't work. Anybody have some advice?

1 hour ago, Duvy said:

I use another platform that i've gotten 50+ 99s on, and I have had 5 bans on my OsBot private script so far.

All unused new proxies with accounts unique to each of them (1 IP = 1 Account)

Not using mirror mode, however I find it hard to believe the 7 banned accounts have THAT much to do with mirror mode.

I tried using breaks. Didn't work. Anybody have some advice?

1) unrealistic that you got '50+' 99s on another platform anytime recently, unless you're using a private one, even then I find it hard to believe, otherwise why would you return to osbot?
2) you state 5 bans then 7 bans?
3) 🤔

good chat x

• Like 2

Because I wanted to diversify my farm.

i figured since public scripts get detected due to sheer amount of users, that since I’ll be running 20 accounts around the clock, that I should maybe split into another platform so detection will be lower.

Also, @Slut, relax. I’m just sharing my experience and made this while in between doing things so that’s why it’s not perfect. I don’t have time to play the game hence why I am botting:)

And yes, it’s extremely easy for me to get 99s while running 8 hours per day with a private script on another public client. Don’t know. Didn’t come here to get flamed, I came to get advice. I’m thinking about trying mirror mode and seeing if that makes a difference but it’s quite unfortunate, I had high hopes for osbot.

31 minutes ago, Duvy said:

Because I wanted to diversify my farm.

i figured since public scripts get detected due to sheer amount of users, that since I’ll be running 20 accounts around the clock, that I should maybe split into another platform so detection will be lower.

Also, @Slut, relax. I’m just sharing my experience and made this while in between doing things so that’s why it’s not perfect. I don’t have time to play the game hence why I am botting:)

And yes, it’s extremely easy for me to get 99s while running 8 hours per day with a private script on another public client. Don’t know. Didn’t come here to get flamed, I came to get advice. I’m thinking about trying mirror mode and seeing if that makes a difference but it’s quite unfortunate, I had high hopes for osbot.

Mirror mode 8 hours a day max with breaks = no bans for me 

and also no public scripts and make sure you test scripts with a trial on a throwaway account before you buy any 

Edited by WhygADemo