Looking for scripter to goldfarm with

irwtonrs1

I've worked with everyone from public scripters to someone with their own private client. The partnerships end because they either don't have time or just simply don't care and have no motivation (usually this one).

What I'm looking to do:

- create a script to train the accounts to be farm ready (these reqs are easy)

- create a script to farm the method (method is not complex)

Nothing else will be needed, no automation, no muling, nothing that is extremely time consuming, just 2 scripts to train and farm, everything else will be hand done (by me, your only job would be to script). If everything goes well we expand from there.

If I am able to find a suitable partner to do this with, I want us to have both scripts completed within 2-3 weeks. I want to reiterate that the scripts required are in no way complex.

Who I'm looking for:

- someone who actually WANTS to put in some time and effort for 2-3 weeks at the start to get things going.

- someone who isn't going to quit after a couple days.

- someone who has motivation

- someone who has notably proficient programming skills 

I want to give this a serious shot. If 3 weeks pass from when we start and things don't look like they're going anywhere, feel free to move on. But the only way we'd even have a chance is to put in effort at the start otherwise we'll never get off the ground. 

If you're interested, PM me and we can go from there. Do NOT PM me asking for any other details about methods, I will only be discussing specifics with whomever I decide to partner with, if anyone. 

• Like 1

Good luck with this but you should go into more detail on how some things are going to work eg are you also helping make the scripts or just them, what are splits and what do you offer if you aren't making the scripts with them besides the method assuming you have one in mind, additionally who is buying the vps is it split or do you already own one etc.

2 hours ago, DeadPk3r said:

Good luck with this but you should go into more detail on how some things are going to work eg are you also helping make the scripts or just them, what are splits and what do you offer if you aren't making the scripts with them besides the method assuming you have one in mind, additionally who is buying the vps is it split or do you already own one etc.

Generally in situations like these, scripters write the script and another user manages the farm (server costs, account replacing / bonding and whatever else)

• Like 1