Presumptuous

Seagull Slaughter

About

This is my first script release. I wanted to make a simple script that could survive fighting multiple hours without any requirements on an account. It's a script to help you achieve early combat levels. This script is ideal for training combat levels between 1-60; using this script for levels higher than 60 will result in very slow progression.

I've personally tested the script for several hours on multiple accounts. I've mainly used melee combat and haven't tested ranged combat long enough, but it worked well during testing. Although the script supports picking up arrows, it will not equip them; once you run out of arrows the script will run into problems. To avoid this, babysit or equip a decent stack size of arrows. This script was not made with magic combat in mind, please refrain from training magic with this script until it is implemented.

Features

- Pickup arrows that meet the specified stack size requirement
- Bury bones (Slow in mirror mode, planning to implement my own method to interact with the bones more efficiently)
- Bank bones
- Goal for desired level of the selected combat style, once reached, the script will stop

Instructions

Download the jar file and place it into your C:\Users\"Username"\OSBot\Scripts directory. Launch the script while standing on Port Sarim near the seagulls. Once you've selected your combat style and other miscellaneous options, click "Start" to begin the script.

Bugs

If you encounter any bugs, please let me know and send me a copy of the script log and maybe a screenshot of what the bot was doing if and when the script ran into trouble.

Download

V1.0 Download Link

Changelog

Spoiler

V1.0 - Initial Release

Future Additions 

Spoiler

- Magic Combat

- Equipping Looted Arrows

- Cleaner GUI

- Suggestions???

Screenshots

Spoiler

bed7649a273cf1a0ffa4df2ac84fa447.png

8c276a6d1346d090293c2c793495b81e.png

f4fcd9900ebb17559b74d8809c23fb50.png

Edited by Presumptuous

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

started a fresh account to test a few scripts, including this one. runs very smooth. I'm gonna let it go overnight and see if the account survives. Here's where I'm at now (started with level 1 stats)

seagullsproggy1.png

so yeah about 4 hours for 1-40 strength on a fresh account. not bad at all.

Edited by nezbomb

• 8 months later...
On 7/31/2019 at 4:34 PM, nezbomb said:

started a fresh account to test a few scripts, including this one. runs very smooth. I'm gonna let it go overnight and see if the account survives. Here's where I'm at now (started with level 1 stats)

seagullsproggy1.png

so yeah about 4 hours for 1-40 strength on a fresh account. not bad at all.

How did your account go? Mine got banned but I also used the kebab buyer here.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/1/2020 at 7:45 AM, dpjsdm said:

How did your account go? Mine got banned but I also used the kebab buyer here.

I reached 40 attack, 60+ strength on multiple accounts no bans. A couple were banned and I can only assume it was due to the burying of bones. Banking them, these accounts are still alive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...