Progamerz AIO Prayer

progamerz

15 hours ago, progamerz said:

Sure, enabled trial for 24 hours starting from now, I haven't really tested that feature a lot, so I would be happy to hear feedback enjoy :)

I cant make it to work :( Start it up and it only adjust the zoomZ, then it idles. When i light up manually the incenses it says 'reset incense timers' in the logs. But thats all i was able to get off. Let me know if you need anymore info from my side, can make recording if u want to. Can also sent you the logs but then i have to remove the hosts name from it. 

2 hours ago, Herman said:

I cant make it to work :( Start it up and it only adjust the zoomZ, then it idles. When i light up manually the incenses it says 'reset incense timers' in the logs. But thats all i was able to get off. Let me know if you need anymore info from my side, can make recording if u want to. Can also sent you the logs but then i have to remove the hosts name from it. 

I would like to see the logs, and I'll try improving the lighting of incenses mode
EDIT: I pushed an update v4.012 which should add more logs related to personal host method which could help me, it should be live in few hours

Edited by progamerz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi When i Launch the script it sometimes doesnt realise it has dragon bones/Burning amulet in the bank. Also sometimes when i launch it i get this error. Any ideas? 

[ERROR][Bot #1][01/29 11:20:01 AM]: Error in script onStart(): Progamerz AIO Prayer
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at y.Nul.C(q:9)
    at y.Nul.initializeModule(q:27)
    at script.Main.onStart(ka:124)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.iiIiIiiIIiiI(re:216)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.start(re:510)
    at org.osbot.Lpt8.iiIiIiiIIiiI(kab:44)
    at org.osbot.BotApplication.main(lz:275)
[INFO][Bot #1][01/29 11:20:01 AM]: Terminating script Progamerz AIO Prayer...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/29 11:20:01 AM]: Script Progamerz AIO Prayer has exited!

On 6/10/2019 at 3:33 PM, Fifediggity said:

So I was trying to do superior dragon bones in rimmington using phials. After going to phials and selecting option 3 the script just stops working if you wouldn't mind looking into this it would be awesome. Also the OSBot Logger doesnt have anything written in it about this issue thanks!

EDIT-After talking to progamerz was able to easily remedy the problem by using 50ms setting on my mirror mode. Was easy as that defnitrly support this script as well as the creator. Thanks again for the quick response. :)

Yes ive tried with dragon bones on the choas alter. Fails on so many things. Doesnt realise it has bones/burning amulet. Tries to take all the bone in noted even when it knows it should take 50, then crashes directly after because it thinks its ran out of bones. Or just crashes directly on start up. Only way i can get it to work is set up the whole inventory manually even then it might still crash because it thinks it has no bones or amulet.

4 hours ago, Moocow1222 said:

Hi When i Launch the script it sometimes doesnt realise it has dragon bones/Burning amulet in the bank. Also sometimes when i launch it i get this error. Any ideas? 

[ERROR][Bot #1][01/29 11:20:01 AM]: Error in script onStart(): Progamerz AIO Prayer
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at y.Nul.C(q:9)
    at y.Nul.initializeModule(q:27)
    at script.Main.onStart(ka:124)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.iiIiIiiIIiiI(re:216)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.start(re:510)
    at org.osbot.Lpt8.iiIiIiiIIiiI(kab:44)
    at org.osbot.BotApplication.main(lz:275)
[INFO][Bot #1][01/29 11:20:01 AM]: Terminating script Progamerz AIO Prayer...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/29 11:20:01 AM]: Script Progamerz AIO Prayer has exited!

Are you using mirror mode? And this error you sent is related to osbot not able to get the worlds list(I'll try implementing a failsafe), did you have any connection issue? As for the script not detecting dragon bones or burning amulet in bank it's also related to mirror mode if you are using that, a restart usually fixes that

Contact me on discord which is available in my signature for faster response

Edited by progamerz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great script here @progamerz Working great since I bought this like a year ago. From just babysitting the bot I've noticed just a small thing. When using dragon bones on gilded altar in rimmingtom with phial used as bank method and fast mode off --- there is no camera movement at all. The bot zooms out enough so everything is on screen and there's no need to move the camera but the first thought that came to my mind was bot-like. Not sure if it supposed to be like that or not but just thought i'd point it out. Otherwise like I said amazing script :)  

• Like 1