iAmmonite

Tom

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2022 at 12:28 AM, Tom said:

I believe there is a setting called AFK mode as well, can you try turn that on?

Tried it both ways. I eventually got it working by setting my safe spot tile with F3 before starting the script. I was setting it it afterwards. Was quite finicky to configure and even once it began working it had some weird quirks.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2022 at 4:15 PM, adeathsmckitten said:

Tried it both ways. I eventually got it working by setting my safe spot tile with F3 before starting the script. I was setting it it afterwards. Was quite finicky to configure and even once it began working it had some weird quirks.

how long are/were u running this per session? or were u suiciding? any bans? havent played or used this script since maybe early 2020. just coming back to osrs 

any proggies?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been having a lot of issues with this script lately, The loot pickup isn't working and it often will just stand still and not actively attack new crabs.

Seems like the main issue in the logger is:

[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 09:10:46 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 09:11:09 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 09:11:28 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 09:11:48 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 09:12:11 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 09:12:37 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!

I've turned off breaks on the osbot client to see if that changes anything but it doesn't. Any suggestions?

Edited by ryanb1004

17 hours ago, ryanb1004 said:

I've been having a lot of issues with this script lately, The loot pickup isn't working and it often will just stand still and not actively attack new crabs.

Seems like the main issue in the logger is:

[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 09:10:46 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 09:11:09 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 09:11:28 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 09:11:48 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 09:12:11 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/25 09:12:37 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!

I've turned off breaks on the osbot client to see if that changes anything but it doesn't. Any suggestions?

If you have AFK mode on and a safespot set, it shouldn't attack the crabs, but let the crabs attack it with auto retaliate on

Not sure I've seen anyone use it in another way

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, ajbelge said:

Does this not support the area south of the volcano? im in the location on the very south east of the map thats through the dark area and when i set my safespot it tries running all the way back to the beach. i bought this specifically for this location

I didn't even know this spot existed

If you can send me some pictures of the map where it is and where you would run to reset aggro, i can probably add it in for you though