iAmmonite

Tom

sUw3olS.png

Price: ONLY $4.99 LIFETIME PURCHASE (Click to Purchase)

Only have RSGP? Buy an OSBot voucher HERE.

COMMENT ON THE THREAD FOR A 1 TIME 12 HOUR TRIAL

DISCLAIMER: This script was formerly owned by Shudsy, I have since taken over the script, and rewritten it completely. All issues are now my responsibility!

Many features have been ported from my fighting script, osFighter.

Ammonite Crabs are NPC's located on Fossil Island. They are one of the best, if not the best AFK'able spots for nearly all combat ranges in Runescape.

Ammonite Crabs has the same defence as crabs such as Sand Crabs and Rock crabs, but also has a total of 100 hitpoints instead of only 60.

These NPC's are far less crowded than spots such as Sand Crabs, and provides a higher amount of EXP an hour. 

The max hit of a Ammonite Crab is 1, and is very good for pures as well as mains.

Features

• Banking
  • Eating
  • Prayer
  • Potions
  • Special Attacks
  • Safe spotting (if you insist on doing it...)
  • Healing with Guthans / SGS
  • Task scheduling
  • Advanced looting
  • Informative and dynamic paint
  • Custom area selection

GUI

EvCow72.png

SINfB8T.png

0aVx1JN.png

image.png.c06faedb5436a8dbafb67c60a18dda54.png

image.png.89ed715da3e42009866e375257194809.png

ed28303cbd0629f95ee962b82931668f.gif

Hotkeys

• F1 Enables area definition mode, once it is enabled, you can shift click tiles in game to define your combat area.
    It is recommended you select the top left and bottom right tile of the area you wish to fight in.
  • F2 Disables are definition mode
  • F3 Sets your safespot to the tile you are currently standing on

FAQ

How can I enable / disable the paint?
You can simply enable / disable the paint by clicking anywhere in the chat box. 

I don't understand how to create a custom fight area, can you help?
Start by clicking F1 while on the OSBot client, this will enable area definition mode.
Once you have enabled area definition mode, you want to Shift + Left Click the tile to mark it as a corner, and then Shift + Left Click another tile to create your zone.
Here is an example (Don't worry, the red tiles go away once you start the script)

4c022f5cb4eb811a51d900feb3c7f6b5.gif

Proggies

Post some for me!

Edited by Tom
  • Like 4

• Token changed the title to iAmmonite

I was wondering where this came from and where Shudsy's was. What happened to shudsy? Did he not want to keep the other up to date? I honestly never once had a issue with it. Can you add move mouse out of screen as well I understand it was just released. Unless it does it automatically, but when it was potting up it didn't do it after it was done.

5 hours ago, Gunman said:

I was wondering where this came from and where Shudsy's was. What happened to shudsy? Did he not want to keep the other up to date? I honestly never once had a issue with it. Can you add move mouse out of screen as well I understand it was just released. Unless it does it automatically, but when it was potting up it didn't do it after it was done.

Sure, Shudsy no longer had the time to maintain his scripts, so he has passed them onto me. As far as I know, there was some pending refund requests for a couple of them so rather than trying to just find the issue, I just recoded it so I can easily support it in the future.

Edit: I might hold off on the moving mouse off screen after potting, as in this scenario the first thing you are going to do after drinking pots is probably attack something, not move your mouse away. There is currently code in place that will move the mouse randomly, and sometimes off the screen after attacking a crab

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Tom said:

Sure, Shudsy no longer had the time to maintain his scripts, so he has passed them onto me. As far as I know, there was some pending refund requests for a couple of them so rather than trying to just find the issue, I just recoded it so I can easily support it in the future.

Edit: I might hold off on the moving mouse off screen after potting, as in this scenario the first thing you are going to do after drinking pots is probably attack something, not move your mouse away. There is currently code in place that will move the mouse randomly, and sometimes off the screen after attacking a crab

Oh damn that sucks. And the mouse thing alright thanks for looking into and taking over.

By any chance could you do what Shudsy did with the map and the 4 points? But this time make it with a few random spots on each point and maybe add a few more with a crab amount description next to it like a 2 way crab spot or 3 way. But also make it where you get to choose a preset spot or a custom one. Having to setup and choosing a spot seems like a bit of a hassle now but I do see a lot of improvement with the customization like the task scheduler, save/load, more pots to drink, eat deviation, prayer tab, speed settings, etc. The real hassle I have is if I want it to be and stay in a certain spot ,and semi afk like a human, I have to use the safe spot feature to force my guy to leave and go back to the same spot. At first I was using the fight area but he never returned to the fight area he just went off to fight any grabs he saw fit. Kind of frustrating at first.

1 hour ago, Gunman said:

By any chance could you do what Shudsy did with the map and the 4 points? But this time make it with a few random spots on each point and maybe add a few more with a crab amount description next to it like a 2 way crab spot or 3 way. But also make it where you get to choose a preset spot or a custom one. Having to setup and choosing a spot seems like a bit of a hassle now but I do see a lot of improvement with the customization like the task scheduler, save/load, more pots to drink, eat deviation, prayer tab, speed settings, etc. The real hassle I have is if I want it to be and stay in a certain spot ,and semi afk like a human, I have to use the safe spot feature to force my guy to leave and go back to the same spot. At first I was using the fight area but he never returned to the fight area he just went off to fight any grabs he saw fit. Kind of frustrating at first.

I'll readd AFK mode, which will be a check box next to Safe spot.

What you can do is set your safespot, and tick AFK mode and it will stand in the same spot until it eventually stops getting attacked, and then resets.

As for convenience, save/load should be enough to satisfy your needs there (saving the safe spot), I assume.

It'll be in version 1.01, should be live within 24 hours. Let me know if it has issues with resetting, it shouldn't have any but I was unable to test it, so probably watch it for a little while next time you give it a run.

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Tom said:

I'll readd AFK mode, which will be a check box next to Safe spot.

What you can do is set your safespot, and tick AFK mode and it will stand in the same spot until it eventually stops getting attacked, and then resets.

As for convenience, save/load should be enough to satisfy your needs there (saving the safe spot), I assume.

It'll be in version 1.01, should be live within 24 hours. Let me know if it has issues with resetting, it shouldn't have any but I was unable to test it, so probably watch it for a little while next time you give it a run.

Thanks captain!

EDIT: Ran it for 3-4 hours no issues. Also looks and runs how I wanted. Thanks again.

Edited by Gunman
  • Like 1

• Administrator

Hey customers, how is the new script working out under new ownership??? Any bugs, make sure to report them on this thread so Tom can fix them! Remember he is taking over a broken script and fixing it up for you old customers so you don't have to repurchase it. He could have easily just said "i'll just make a new one for the SDN" instead he took this one over and lost all the potential customers that already have it. Soo, help him out and report anything wrong and give him time to fix it! 

• 2 weeks later...