iOrber

Tom

I couldn't make it work, it would be really slow on the gate that enters to the wilderness and dies to the skeles. Maybe my int connection or pc cause I was on a vacation. It would be nice if you could auth me another trial, I would like to give it another go on a diff connection and pc. And Does it use imgur or anything that may be blocked in Turkey?

5 hours ago, botcuorospu said:

I couldn't make it work, it would be really slow on the gate that enters to the wilderness and dies to the skeles. Maybe my int connection or pc cause I was on a vacation. It would be nice if you could auth me another trial, I would like to give it another go on a diff connection and pc. And Does it use imgur or anything that may be blocked in Turkey?

Some of the images in the interface are from imgur

I'll give you another trial, join my script support discord, invite is in my signature. I'd love to get to the bottom of these issues

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, bdoublez said:

dies way too often. 

doesnt eat

dies from door getting stuck and attacking skellys.

good but needs work. Will check back in the future

Thanks for reporting,

Are you referring to eating at bank between runs? I think its been an issue for a while, but I generally recommend that people use rings of dueling as its much cheaper (500g for 8 tp's and full health / stam restore)

Is the door it gets stuck at the one where you need to acknowledge you are going into the wilderness?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...