PPOSB - AIO Woodcutter

18 hours ago, phiercee1 said:

I think script is busted.  Scriptor doesn't seem to be updating anymore of their scripts :( What a shame for ones that were paid for. 

Explain what is broken? And yes, I've been updating scripts since 2013.

G7nCvc0.png

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, craftee said:

just purchased, willows at draynor banking it tries to bank at the guy by the back wall and gets stuck outside by the tree with the guy in it. maybe make it use bank window instead? i never click on the guy personally.

Can you send a picture for me please! 

dont mean to sound like im judging or anything,i like this script alot. but i have noticed like varrock normal logs when theres more then 2-3 trees its looks very bot like hovers over already cut down trees like its about to click, runs towards a tree then clicks one that was already near you making you run back so far all ive really found that kinda sketches me out, i mined for 3 days for like 4 hours a day and banned. ive been running this with a mixture of combat script and real playing probably running around 2-3 hours at a time with a 15 min break b4 switching tasks playing about 12 hours in a day too so far this account is lasting longer but also been watching it entire time talking to ppl love to see advances and added features concidering wc is one of my favorite skills.

also maybe if you can add a afk mode like you were playing at work not much of an antiban but its how i personally feel 90% of players skill no need to pay complete attention ive achieved 98 b4 and started botting to get the last lvl and was banned lol but ive never payed full attention to acheive the first 98 levels think it would add less movement for them to follow anyway with their botwatch program

Edited by craftee

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Woodcutter