PPOSB - AIO Miner

ProjectPact

21 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

Done!

Sorry to bother you but could I trial this for a bit longer. Left it on progressive while I've been out all day without breaks and the account got disabled so not seen it in action at all, I'm between this and perfect miner, just need to see how it actually performs, cheers, I already own your woodcutter and splasher by the way not a scrubber.

5 hours ago, jameslatham123 said:

Sorry to bother you but could I trial this for a bit longer. Left it on progressive while I've been out all day without breaks and the account got disabled so not seen it in action at all, I'm between this and perfect miner, just need to see how it actually performs, cheers, I already own your woodcutter and splasher by the way not a scrubber.

Screenshot 2019-08-21 22.52.43.png

On 6/24/2019 at 3:39 PM, jeiser1997 said:

another tip for minning iron ore in east spot and west spot. 
the character mine faster in these two positions. if you can make the script mine in these positions it would be excellent.

@ProjectPact can u do that?  that by default the spot of east be in those coordinates? I can't stop the script and start it in 1x1 area 100+ times with my farm, I would lose all day ... and the default area of east mine very slow, the rats kill a lot.

Edited by Prototype G

2 hours ago, jeiser1997 said:

@ProjectPact can u do that?  that by default the spot of east be in those coordinates? I can't stop the script and start it in 1x1 area 100+ times with my farm, I would lose all day ... and the default area of east mine very slow, the rats kill a lot.

I could look into CLI

@ProjectPact friend can remove the "black pickaxe" is very annoying for people who use farms with more than 100 accounts. jagex only allows you to buy 4 every 4 hours, when the "daily" accounts are banned it is impossible to buy all the "black pickaxe" and I am forced to use any script to upload the mining since yours closes automatically when not having the " black pickaxe "

4 minutes ago, jeiser1997 said:

@ProjectPact friend can remove the "black pickaxe" is very annoying for people who use farms with more than 100 accounts. jagex only allows you to buy 4 every 4 hours, when the "daily" accounts are banned it is impossible to buy all the "black pickaxe" and I am forced to use any script to upload the mining since yours closes automatically when not having the " black pickaxe "

You know you can set which pickaxe you want right? You don't have to do automatic upgrades. :D 

On 9/5/2019 at 7:21 AM, 4lex4nder said:

Great bot! Have a question. I'm in Al Kharid, there are 3 iron rocks nearby, but bot often start running to another iron rocks too. How to make it stick only with those 3 rocks?

Make it do a 1x1 area! 

• Token changed the title to Project AIO Miner
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Miner