PPOSB - AIO Miner

ProjectPact

1 hour ago, drag343 said:

How come sometimes the bot just logs me out?

If you are using the GE, make sure you have enough coins. If you have progressive equipment on, make sure you have that equipment in your bank. 

All reasons will be found in the logger. Go to settings on the top right of the bot and toggle logger. It will explain why there. :)

Hey man, the script refuses to start for me. I can get the setting screen to come up, I pick my settings, but nothing happens when I click start script. I am using stealth injection and I have the newest update version (2.5.50 for osbot and v1.0 for the script). I have restarted the script and osbot, tried a variety of settings.. Just bought it and haven't been able to use it yet, so I am unsure if it is user error or if there is something else wrong. Help?

BotPic.PNG

BotLog.txt

2 hours ago, Jarmen Walter said:

Hey man, the script refuses to start for me. I can get the setting screen to come up, I pick my settings, but nothing happens when I click start script. I am using stealth injection and I have the newest update version (2.5.50 for osbot and v1.0 for the script). I have restarted the script and osbot, tried a variety of settings.. Just bought it and haven't been able to use it yet, so I am unsure if it is user error or if there is something else wrong. Help?

BotPic.PNG

BotLog.txt 3.16 kB · 1 download

Great bug report! Thank you for this! Checking now :)

4 hours ago, Jarmen Walter said:

BotPic.PNG

BotLog.txt 3.16 kB · 2 downloads

I hate myself. I misspelt "Adamantite

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, Sanctuarylol said:

Cool, sounds good - I've been out the game for a while, how is this safer than other scripts, what are the benefits of AIO?

Thanks,

My AIO is 1-99 in a single click without having to worry about running the same layouts as someone else. My script creates a custom profile for each user :) 

3 hours ago, jeiser1997 said:

another tip for minning iron ore in east spot and west spot. 
the character mine faster in these two positions. if you can make the script mine in these positions it would be excellent.

west.png

east.png

Why don't you just set the script to do so? Just make the area 1x1 and it should work.

Also, the hour glass is "Time until next level". So it shows how much time it will take to level, as well as the percentage completed to the next level.

3 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

Why don't you just set the script to do so? Just make the area 1x1 and it should work.

Also, the hour glass is "Time until next level". So it shows how much time it will take to level, as well as the percentage completed to the next level.

I say it's better .. if you select "east" for example, go directly to the site I show in the image. that you do not need to place the character manually in that place and then rerun the script and place 1x1. that is direct the spot of "east"

20 minutes ago, jeiser1997 said:

I say it's better .. if you select "east" for example, go directly to the site I show in the image. that you do not need to place the character manually in that place and then rerun the script and place 1x1. that is direct the spot of "east"

I use 80 accounts or more, and it takes a long time to stop the script placing the character inside the 3 rocks and executing it in 1x1. you understand me? the script is much better, than when placing the spot of east walk and mine in the place of the image.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Token changed the title to Project AIO Miner
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Miner