PPOSB - AIO Fisher

ProjectPact

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Larsen said:

Its automatic. Once they auth it, you have 24hours I think ?

- Cant remember if I asked this before. But I bought the 3-in-1 script. Do they get updated as these?

Yes, it is still being updated! And if you're one of the few lucky people who has the 3-in-1, it is still being updated with all the same updates!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, 12346720 said:

May I trial aio fisher please? Also, is your 3 in 1 script you mentioned earlier, thats no longer available, have different lines of code or mostly the same as your individual progression scripts? Just out of curiosity :) 

This was part of the old 3-in-1 script. All three scripts utilize the same base, which is why they are all so solid. :) 

• Heart 1

10 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

This was part of the old 3-in-1 script. All three scripts utilize the same base, which is why they are all so solid. :) 

This is definitely true :) Your scripts are always great, maybe more anti ban? lmao thats every botters desire XD but then anti ban is just being unique it seems. 

I have a few minor issues with your hunter and woodcutter scripts;

1) Your hunter script checks whether or not the inventory is full by seeing if it can mouse over or 'hover' a empty inventory space, so it will hover empty inventory spots after every capture. Is that intentional? If so, is it possible to change the method in which a full invent is checked? This was in the early stages doing bird hunting.

Reason being, this method is slow and potentially a flag for jagex, but probably not the latter but definitely the former.

2) Hunter script: While alching, it does this; 'Clicks spell book -> Clicks High alch -> Clicks Inventory bag icon to effectively 'release' the high alch as a selected spell -> clicks spell book -> clicks alch - > alchs item. 

It will high alch a random amount of times, usually a low number under 10 alchs then click the inventory to deselect the alch only to go and reselect the alch from the spell book.

3) Woodcutting: Sometimes it gets stuck banking in draynor, trying to click the bank teller from outside the bank, though a wall.

I know you're busy so I tried to keep it relatively short, these issues arent script breaking but are not functioning as well as the rest of the coding in the script.

Also, PP #1 scripter osbot? I think so, although its very close, osbot has some really impressive scripters! Inspired me to learn so I'm on codecadamey, doing a course haha

Edited by 12346720

57 minutes ago, 12346720 said:

This is definitely true :) Your scripts are always great, maybe more anti ban? lmao thats every botters desire XD but then anti ban is just being unique it seems. 

I have a few minor issues with your hunter and woodcutter scripts;

1) Your hunter script checks whether or not the inventory is full by seeing if it can mouse over or 'hover' a empty inventory space, so it will hover empty inventory spots after every capture. Is that intentional? If so, is it possible to change the method in which a full invent is checked? This was in the early stages doing bird hunting.

Reason being, this method is slow and potentially a flag for jagex, but probably not the latter but definitely the former.

2) Hunter script: While alching, it does this; 'Clicks spell book -> Clicks High alch -> Clicks Inventory bag icon to effectively 'release' the high alch as a selected spell -> clicks spell book -> clicks alch - > alchs item. 

It will high alch a random amount of times, usually a low number under 10 alchs then click the inventory to deselect the alch only to go and reselect the alch from the spell book.

3) Woodcutting: Sometimes it gets stuck banking in draynor, trying to click the bank teller from outside the bank, though a wall.

I know you're busy so I tried to keep it relatively short, these issues arent script breaking but are not functioning as well as the rest of the coding in the script.

Also, PP #1 scripter osbot? I think so, although its very close, osbot has some really impressive scripters! Inspired me to learn so I'm on codecadamey, doing a course haha

Thanks for your reply! In the future, please make posts regarding specific scripts on their respected threads. :D

Since you already posted, I will go ahead and answer all your questions:

1. Yes, it does this so it can get ready to set the trap again instead of wasting time. It is typically how people hunt.

2. Can you send me a video of this to me on Discord. (If you don't have a discord, record it and post it on the Hunter thread)

3. Sometimes the web walker does not walk to the correct area. I will look into this issue more.

Thanks for your kind words & GL learning Java, it is fun! <3 

• 3 weeks later...
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Fisher