AIO MTA

Eagle Scripts

1 hour ago, DD244 said:

I´d like to try it today.. You gave me the trial yesteryda, but I wasnt at home at the time. Can you give it to me today or for like 24 hours pls? That way I have the chance to try it..

Sorry ..

I cannot grant you a 24 hours trial. But given that I'm replying after about an hour, I'd say 8hrs should do. Trial re-granted and it is active now. Make sure to read my comments on my previous message as well.

16 minutes ago, DD244 said:

Yeah im sorry but I dont get the page 88.. NOt very clear what to do. Maybe some steps to follow how to start the script, because it doesnt work right now..

You just have to download & place two images in a particular folder:

Looks like images on imgur are causing some issues.

As a workaround for now, such that you can start the script. Please do the following:
1. Save this image as filename 'ARROW.png' in C:\Users\YourName\OSBot\Data\Eagle Scripts\AIO MTA\Images   kHU69lm.png
2. Save this image as filename 'DISCORD.png' in C:\Users\YourName\OSBot\Data\Eagle Scripts\AIO MTA\Images xmRwEyH.png

3. Try starting the script

If you cannot do this then I'm afraid you'll have to wait until I've switched to a different image hosting provider most likely somewhere later this week.

• 2 weeks later...