AIO MTA

Eagle Scripts

7 hours ago, Cystic said:

Damn, I was at work. Any way I can get it reupped as late as possible for you? If not it's fine, I understand. I just won't be back home for another like 10 hours and I didn't want to miss it again. Sorry, and thanks again

No problem. I've re-granted the trial.

26 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

All good. Trial re-granted.

Thanks again. I've had it running for around 20 minutes so far with no issues, I do have 2 notes though. None of which are actually important.

1. For the Alchemy room is there a possibility to get the lava battlestaff supported? I only ask because it's supported for the enchantment room so it'd be 1 less staff to have in the bank.

2. The Discord invite link in the paint takes me to an invalid invite page, figured you'd want to know.

10 minutes ago, Cystic said:

Thanks again. I've had it running for around 20 minutes so far with no issues, I do have 2 notes though. None of which are actually important.

1. For the Alchemy room is there a possibility to get the lava battlestaff supported? I only ask because it's supported for the enchantment room so it'd be 1 less staff to have in the bank.

2. The Discord invite link in the paint takes me to an invalid invite page, figured you'd want to know.

Please message me concerning those on https://discord.com/invite/xhsxa6g

15 minutes ago, anthonychloeaj said:

looks nice been thinking about getting one of these could i have a trial please?

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

i clicked the upgrade to master wand  x1 and it looked liek it was working but it would just leavfe the wand in the bank and keep clicking the wand tryign to upgrade without it in invy unfortunately did it for a hour or so before i caught it we'll see the state of the acc when i log in tomarrow lol, did it with both trying wands seperately and the upgrading.

30 minutes ago, anthonychloeaj said:

i clicked the upgrade to master wand  x1 and it looked liek it was working but it would just leavfe the wand in the bank and keep clicking the wand tryign to upgrade without it in invy unfortunately did it for a hour or so before i caught it we'll see the state of the acc when i log in tomarrow lol, did it with both trying wands seperately and the upgrading.

Could you send me a message concerning this on Discord?