AIO MTA

Eagle Scripts

19 hours ago, Nielsj2k said:

Is it possible to not click any rewards? Always gets stuck at upgrading wands just sat there clicking the next wand without one in the inventory for 2 hours..

if you'd like it to do 1 room, you can choose e.g. 5729x master wands as the first object in the queue, which will inevidably take a lot of time. However, if you're experiencing issues, please join my Discord and send me a message with a full report in there so I can look into it :).

confused as to what happened. if the trial is short like 1h then it probably ended cuz i went to sleep last night after asking (its 1048 pm again currnetly as writing this.) if u can check for me and find out id appreciate it idk if u can see that  i didnt use it but i guess if im out of luck thanks for trying my bad for not being active to see it was granted

12 hours ago, 47goonsz said:

didnt get a trial?

or did it end before i woke up? just went to sleep as u granted it lol u can verify i never ran the script if u want

5 hours ago, 47goonsz said:

confused as to what happened. if the trial is short like 1h then it probably ended cuz i went to sleep last night after asking (its 1048 pm again currnetly as writing this.) if u can check for me and find out id appreciate it idk if u can see that  i didnt use it but i guess if im out of luck thanks for trying my bad for not being active to see it was granted

The trial was active for 8 hours, right after I activated it. I'll re-grant you a trial right now.

Looks awesome, does it only use certain enchantment spells and can I choose which rooms to do first?

I have an account with 47 magic I want to try it on so if I could do something like telekinetic or graveyard first I could hit 49 magic and use enchant ruby for the enchantment room.

If that's possible could I get a trial please? Thank you.

13 hours ago, Cystic said:

Looks awesome, does it only use certain enchantment spells and can I choose which rooms to do first?

I have an account with 47 magic I want to try it on so if I could do something like telekinetic or graveyard first I could hit 49 magic and use enchant ruby for the enchantment room.

If that's possible could I get a trial please? Thank you.

You can indeed choose the order in which the rooms are solved. I've granted you the trial, such that you can see what is and is not possible :).

18 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

You can indeed choose the order in which the rooms are solved. I've granted you the trial, such that you can see what is and is not possible :).

Damn, I was at work. Any way I can get it reupped as late as possible for you? If not it's fine, I understand. I just won't be back home for another like 10 hours and I didn't want to miss it again. Sorry, and thanks again