AIO MTA

Eagle Scripts

16 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Looks like there is a flaw somewhere that's throwing some errors. Any chance you get me a GIF/recording of it running the alchemy game with the logger open and then send it to me on Discord?

Sorry, I only had the trial and I don't think I'll be buying it as it had a few issues and it seems like a fairly bannable activity as is. The above issue happened for me consistently though and it had issues ending the Telekinetic room as well - it would get stuck on the "ending dialogue" part each time.

3 hours ago, Patterns said:

Sorry, I only had the trial and I don't think I'll be buying it as it had a few issues and it seems like a fairly bannable activity as is. The above issue happened for me consistently though and it had issues ending the Telekinetic room as well - it would get stuck on the "ending dialogue" part each time.

Fair enough.

If anything reading this encounters this issue as well, please send me a message on Discord.

@Eagle Scripts

i found a few issues recently. first of all, for some reason its getting stuck when buying a reward even though i set up the script to buy one then earn the points for a second reward. its like it doesnt register that it spent the points and just sits there trying to buy my reward until i stop it. eg: i set it up to get points for boots, buy boots, then get the points for a second pair, then buy the second pair. used to work fine but now it gets points, buys first pair, then doesnt update the points on gui so it thinks it still have the required points to buy another pair even though it doesnt.

second issue is there is one telekinetic room that it just doesnt register when it pops up. it just idles by the exit portal for two min until the failsafe kicks in and it exits and reenters. the room design is this one this one i believe.

its been a few days since i last used the script so im not sure if youve already addressed these issues yet or not but wanted to inform you.

42 minutes ago, haru123 said:

@Eagle Scripts

i found a few issues recently. first of all, for some reason its getting stuck when buying a reward even though i set up the script to buy one then earn the points for a second reward. its like it doesnt register that it spent the points and just sits there trying to buy my reward until i stop it. eg: i set it up to get points for boots, buy boots, then get the points for a second pair, then buy the second pair. used to work fine but now it gets points, buys first pair, then doesnt update the points on gui so it thinks it still have the required points to buy another pair even though it doesnt.

second issue is there is one telekinetic room that it just doesnt register when it pops up. it just idles by the exit portal for two min until the failsafe kicks in and it exits and reenters. the room design is this one this one i believe.

its been a few days since i last used the script so im not sure if youve already addressed these issues yet or not but wanted to inform you.

Please send me a message concerning these on my Discord :).

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, pr0 fawaz said:

hey man its stuck on the setting interface , do you know what i should do

Some of the settings widget ids changed last update, might be why it's stuck. I don't know what it might be trying to turn on or off or change :feels:
Might help Eagle if you provide if this is on Mirror or injection and if it only happens on Mirror if it is.

@Eagle Scripts ^ 

19 hours ago, pr0 fawaz said:

hey man its stuck on the setting interface , do you know what i should do

I'm assuming we have been talking on Discord, correct? If that's not you, please feel free to send me a message as well :).

3 hours ago, Gunman said:

Some of the settings widget ids changed last update, might be why it's stuck. I don't know what it might be trying to turn on or off or change :feels:
Might help Eagle if you provide if this is on Mirror or injection and if it only happens on Mirror if it is.

@Eagle Scripts ^ 

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...