AIO MTA

Eagle Scripts

Hey everybody , what’s the ban rate on this ? It seems like my accounts I bot with osbot get hammered. Literally bot for an hr and they get banned . Not sure if it was the scripts I was using. But I lost 5 to 3 day bans . Long story short I’m looking to run the script on my main . What have you guys seen for bans ? 

ps . My osbot accounts were getting hammered so bad I had to switch bots, osbot is the best so if anyone has any info on the bans lmk. 

5 hours ago, i rape u said:

Hey everybody , what’s the ban rate on this ? It seems like my accounts I bot with osbot get hammered. Literally bot for an hr and they get banned . Not sure if it was the scripts I was using. But I lost 5 to 3 day bans . Long story short I’m looking to run the script on my main . What have you guys seen for bans ? 

ps . My osbot accounts were getting hammered so bad I had to switch bots, osbot is the best so if anyone has any info on the bans lmk. 

I honestly can't give you an answer on bans. Perhaps it's better not to bot MTA if you're planning to do it on a valuable main account.

On 4/1/2021 at 1:23 AM, i rape u said:

are you using any proxies when you run your accounts? or do you keep running accounts from the same ip after they get banned

• Mald 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Eagle Scripts

been using this script for a few months now and gotta say i am still loving it. i do have some suggestions though.

1) for telekinetic room, ive notice it like to take 2x 4-dose stamina potions with it, but it never finishes them. it banks after only using a few doses, anywhere from 1 to 6 out of the total 8 available. not sure why it does it that way, but a legit player would def use all 8 doses before going back to bank for more.

2) in the alchemy room, it only grabs one item and alchs it at a time. most if not all legit players will grab several of the 30 coin items at once then all them all. i believe you can get and alch 8 items max before it switches the values. also i suggest making it possible to alch any items that alch for free if they are already in the invy when the free to alch item changes. no waste of runes, but all the xp and some coins for points. also maybe add an option to have it leave the alchemy room and reenter after obtaining and depositing 10k coins, or since i notice it like to hord up the coins til it has at least 9.9k. every 100 coins deposited for points is 1 point and 10 gp to the players bank. 1k coins ever 100 points or 10k coins isnt much, but it all adds up over time for sure.

3) the graveyard room is okay. there could be some minor changes for qol but not required. only thing id suggest here is casting bones to whatever as its running to the chute to deposit fruits since its possible to do that. currently it gathers the bones and then casts the spell then clicks to deposit. its a speed qol that isnt needed but strongly recommended for sure.

4) enchantment room is pretty much perfect. its the easiest to deal with. only suggestion i have is like with the alchemy room. it takes one shape, casts the spell to make it an orb, then takes another shape and repeats. one orb at a time is not very legit player looking for anyone who doesnt care about the bonus shape bonus (such as myself). would be much easier to just take a full invy of shapes and then cast the enchantment spell to make them into orbs.

of course these are just my suggestions. even without them the script is working great. so dont have to add/change anything listed here if you rather not. i totally recommend buying this script for sure even if its just to unlock bones to peaches spell and nothing else.

• Boge 1

10 hours ago, haru123 said:

@Eagle Scripts

been using this script for a few months now and gotta say i am still loving it. i do have some suggestions though.

1) for telekinetic room, ive notice it like to take 2x 4-dose stamina potions with it, but it never finishes them. it banks after only using a few doses, anywhere from 1 to 6 out of the total 8 available. not sure why it does it that way, but a legit player would def use all 8 doses before going back to bank for more.

2) in the alchemy room, it only grabs one item and alchs it at a time. most if not all legit players will grab several of the 30 coin items at once then all them all. i believe you can get and alch 8 items max before it switches the values. also i suggest making it possible to alch any items that alch for free if they are already in the invy when the free to alch item changes. no waste of runes, but all the xp and some coins for points. also maybe add an option to have it leave the alchemy room and reenter after obtaining and depositing 10k coins, or since i notice it like to hord up the coins til it has at least 9.9k. every 100 coins deposited for points is 1 point and 10 gp to the players bank. 1k coins ever 100 points or 10k coins isnt much, but it all adds up over time for sure.

3) the graveyard room is okay. there could be some minor changes for qol but not required. only thing id suggest here is casting bones to whatever as its running to the chute to deposit fruits since its possible to do that. currently it gathers the bones and then casts the spell then clicks to deposit. its a speed qol that isnt needed but strongly recommended for sure.

4) enchantment room is pretty much perfect. its the easiest to deal with. only suggestion i have is like with the alchemy room. it takes one shape, casts the spell to make it an orb, then takes another shape and repeats. one orb at a time is not very legit player looking for anyone who doesnt care about the bonus shape bonus (such as myself). would be much easier to just take a full invy of shapes and then cast the enchantment spell to make them into orbs.

of course these are just my suggestions. even without them the script is working great. so dont have to add/change anything listed here if you rather not. i totally recommend buying this script for sure even if its just to unlock bones to peaches spell and nothing else.

Thanks for the review. I might consider looking into some of these when my agenda allows for it.

4 hours ago, Patterns said:

Could I get a trial? Thank you!

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

• Heart 2

On 5/7/2021 at 8:05 AM, Patterns said:

FUbhu7c.png

Gets stuck fairly often when leaving rooms before eventually resetting on its own and continuing to the next stage. In this case I had to manually leave the room, after which the script was able to continue back into the game. The gameplay itself seems very smooth!

Looks like there is a flaw somewhere that's throwing some errors. Any chance you get me a GIF/recording of it running the alchemy game with the logger open and then send it to me on Discord?