AIO MTA

Eagle Scripts

6 hours ago, ellzzg said:

Hey mate. Random question as I’m interested in this script. 

does it have built in break handler and will it finish tasks before it breaks or will it try to log out regardless? 

It will leave the rooms accordingly (e.g. first deposit coins) and then will logout.

Hey man,

this script looks interesting. I am looking for some minigame scripts. May I get a trial for this one?

Edit: I have just bought it and tested it out. Script runs without any problems. Like you can run it for hours. I don't know if this only happened to me but there is a delay of 5 secs between every action. Like click on high alch -> wait 5 secs -> click on item -> wait 5 secs -> get item -> wait 5 secs. The bot managed to earn 1k coins in 1 hour, which normaly takes like 5 mins if you do it by hand.

Edit 2: It's actually because of the Mirror mode. Tried it out with stealth and it works without any issues. Great work!

Edited by 99amo99

18 hours ago, 99amo99 said:

Hey man,

this script looks interesting. I am looking for some minigame scripts. May I get a trial for this one?

Edit: I have just bought it and tested it out. Script runs without any problems. Like you can run it for hours. I don't know if this only happened to me but there is a delay of 5 secs between every action. Like click on high alch -> wait 5 secs -> click on item -> wait 5 secs -> get item -> wait 5 secs. The bot managed to earn 1k coins in 1 hour, which normaly takes like 5 mins if you do it by hand.

Edit 2: It's actually because of the Mirror mode. Tried it out with stealth and it works without any issues. Great work!

Make sure to use 50ms as reponse time when you’re using mirror mode!

15 hours ago, jenmyjen said:

Hey, can I get a trial for this as well? Thanks!

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

On 2/25/2021 at 8:05 AM, Eagle Scripts said:

It will leave the rooms accordingly (e.g. first deposit coins) and then will logout.

Just a follow up, bought the script and ran for 20 hours. Worked fine no real issues I encountered other than human error of me thinking I’d be 60 mage by the time I unlocked bone to peaches. Don’t wanna guess how long it was trying to buy it for but lesson learnt. 

one quick question and when I do eventually unlock and use bones to peaches will it start eating the peaches rather than my food or just means I can bring less food? 

thanks in advance... MTA was first thing I ever botted back in 07/08 and I’m excited to be back at my roots haha 

• Boge 1

9 hours ago, ellzzg said:

Just a follow up, bought the script and ran for 20 hours. Worked fine no real issues I encountered other than human error of me thinking I’d be 60 mage by the time I unlocked bone to peaches. Don’t wanna guess how long it was trying to buy it for but lesson learnt. 

one quick question and when I do eventually unlock and use bones to peaches will it start eating the peaches rather than my food or just means I can bring less food? 

thanks in advance... MTA was first thing I ever botted back in 07/08 and I’m excited to be back at my roots haha 

I believe by heart, it still uses the food itself because otherwise it wouldn't be as efficient for low hp-level accounts

Edited by Eagle Scripts
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey @Eagle Scripts, script is great. I was running the script and there was no problems at all. All of sudden, I kept getting this error in the logs

[ERROR][Bot #1][03/26 10:07:21 AM]: Error executing event : org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent$CameraControl@44460181
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Entity.isVisible(cb:256)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent$CameraControl.execute(jn:759)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.iIiiiiiIiIII(co:256)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

edit: Restarted the client and it seemed to work again. This was on mirror mode btw.

Edited by Xiez

On 3/26/2021 at 10:08 AM, Xiez said:

Hey @Eagle Scripts, script is great. I was running the script and there was no problems at all. All of sudden, I kept getting this error in the logs

[ERROR][Bot #1][03/26 10:07:21 AM]: Error executing event : org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent$CameraControl@44460181
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Entity.isVisible(cb:256)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent$CameraControl.execute(jn:759)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.iIiiiiiIiIII(co:256)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

edit: Restarted the client and it seemed to work again. This was on mirror mode btw.

Yeah looks like a client error that can happen once in a while. Shouldn't keep happening :).

• Like 1