AIO MTA

Eagle Scripts

A few bits of feedback:

• Enchanting room behavior seems really fucked up. It's constantly dropping every crystal it has picked up, and then as soon as it comes time to enchant the current bonus shape, the bonus changes and it runs away, never actually enchanting at all. Dragonstones work fine, as does the "single shape" option, which I am unfortunately forced to use do to this issue.
  • Please add support for Super energy potions in the telekinetic room in addition to staminas.
  • Please add an option to prevent the bot from equipping the minigame hat. I want to wear my graceful hat and keep the minigame hat in my inventory. This would be more optimal.

Thanks!

22 minutes ago, cannonpalms said:

A few bits of feedback:

• Enchanting room behavior seems really fucked up. It's constantly dropping every crystal it has picked up, and then as soon as it comes time to enchant the current bonus shape, the bonus changes and it runs away, never actually enchanting at all. Dragonstones work fine, as does the "single shape" option, which I am unfortunately forced to use do to this issue.
  • Please add support for Super energy potions in the telekinetic room in addition to staminas.
  • Please add an option to prevent the bot from equipping the minigame hat. I want to wear my graceful hat and keep the minigame hat in my inventory. This would be more optimal.

Thanks!

Please send me a message on Discord.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...