AIO MTA

Eagle Scripts

(alchemy room) If your alchemy settings have warnings for untradeable items, the script doesn't recognise the warning and keeps trying to alch the item, i'd recommend a disclaimer so people don't run into this & maybe a fail safe (script excucutes) or coded so it recognises it and turns it off

Great script, really impressed :)

• Like 1

On 10/17/2020 at 12:32 PM, Jason Lost Bank said:

(alchemy room) If your alchemy settings have warnings for untradeable items, the script doesn't recognise the warning and keeps trying to alch the item, i'd recommend a disclaimer so people don't run into this & maybe a fail safe (script excucutes) or coded so it recognises it and turns it off

Great script, really impressed :)

Thanks! Could you get me a GIF of the issue you’re talking about?

16 hours ago, chatke said:

YOOOO! Can I get a free trial?

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

On 10/19/2020 at 12:09 PM, qjm123123 said:

Question 2, could you tell me during the running of the script, you have a set time to rest? For example, when running for 1 hour, 1 minute to rest

ive ran 4 accounts with break timers botting for 90 minutes breaking for 40 minutes, 2 accounts botting 120 minutes breaking 20mins. and 4 other ones botting none stop. different proxys no connection to each other what so ever. all of them got banned at the same ban wave at the same time as expected. i recommend suiciding this or try to get your hands on some good residential IP proxys because these seem to lower the banrate quite alot. now ofcourse this was all in one wave so might've been bad luck. but i don't think that it matters. the proxys play a big role. most private proxys that are beeing sold are recycled ones. so yes they are probably private but most likely used in the passed. long story short. if u have regular socks 5 private proxys just suicide bot them

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's a nice script. It's cool and works perfectly. Later, in telekinetic, it often stuck at several points and stopped moving. It doesn't matter. I can pause it manually and run it again. However, there is a problem today. In the telekinetic training room, NPC is pushed to the destination, but it will not automatically talk to the next level. You need to manually click on NPC and have a dialogue to end this level. Is my script version not updated? What can I do to get it back to normal, I need help,thanks.

1 hour ago, yecai said:

It's a nice script. It's cool and works perfectly. Later, in telekinetic, it often stuck at several points and stopped moving. It doesn't matter. I can pause it manually and run it again. However, there is a problem today. In the telekinetic training room, NPC is pushed to the destination, but it will not automatically talk to the next level. You need to manually click on NPC and have a dialogue to end this level. Is my script version not updated? What can I do to get it back to normal, I need help,thanks.

Could you join the Discord and show me a GIF of the issue you're experiencing?