AIO MTA

Eagle Scripts

Very good script, one of the only scripts to get me banned though. (On mirror mode and I dont leave it for hours on end with no breaks) Havnt used it much but have gotten 2 master wands and 1 mages book and also 2 infinity boots so far from this and those accounts never got a ban.

IMO this script is like 95% perfect, some minor changes and these issues could actually be the osbot client itself...

Some of my issues that I've experienced are;

- Enchantment room (Minor) - Sometimes it will seem to running slow and when it enchants one item it will slowly try to enchant another ( currently picks up 2 at a time ) but because its moving slower then the speed of automatic enchanting it ends up clicking on the orb which makes it very slow. It doesnt always seem to do this however almost always only in the first 100-200 points, after which it will speed up a bit and hit every enchant. 

-Alchemist room (New, Major) - Enters room and starts opening cupboards and fill inventory, doesnt enchant and then drops items or remains stationary, coming up with an error message which I dont have any evidence of but I shall give screenshot next time it happens. This is a new issue and could be and is most likely a osbot issue not the script because prior to this it did this room near perfection.

Telekinetic room ( As mentioned above from previous poster, i share the same experience he does. Also sometimes it will drink a stam dose, do a bunch then bank even though it has still 1 more stam pot in inventory. Maybe some more options involving how many stam pots to bring per trip? not sure... but 2 isnt enough imo.

-Graveyard room - I think this one has no issues.

In short, love the script just sharing my experiences, I believe in order for a script to reach its max potential there needs to be  helpful feedback and this script like i said is damn near perfect at doing what it does.

All in all well done! Hopefully what I shared is helpful. 

• Like 1

On 8/4/2020 at 1:10 AM, thekingwillwhip said:

There's currently an issue in the Telekentic room. The line "handling dialouge" comes up after a couple statues and the bot just freezes. Been happening very often. 

Also to add to this, when this happens to me I just have to click closer to the maze so the script can see the npc in the maze. Normally as soon as npc is in visual range the bot kicks in and does its thing.

It seems to me only to get stuck when it cant see the npc or something along those lines because the script has never frozen on me where I have to stop and restart usually a lil bit of intervention or babysitting will avoid it. 

17 hours ago, 12346720 said:

Very good script, one of the only scripts to get me banned though. (On mirror mode and I dont leave it for hours on end with no breaks) Havnt used it much but have gotten 2 master wands and 1 mages book and also 2 infinity boots so far from this and those accounts never got a ban.

IMO this script is like 95% perfect, some minor changes and these issues could actually be the osbot client itself...

Some of my issues that I've experienced are;

- Enchantment room (Minor) - Sometimes it will seem to running slow and when it enchants one item it will slowly try to enchant another ( currently picks up 2 at a time ) but because its moving slower then the speed of automatic enchanting it ends up clicking on the orb which makes it very slow. It doesnt always seem to do this however almost always only in the first 100-200 points, after which it will speed up a bit and hit every enchant. 

-Alchemist room (New, Major) - Enters room and starts opening cupboards and fill inventory, doesnt enchant and then drops items or remains stationary, coming up with an error message which I dont have any evidence of but I shall give screenshot next time it happens. This is a new issue and could be and is most likely a osbot issue not the script because prior to this it did this room near perfection.

Telekinetic room ( As mentioned above from previous poster, i share the same experience he does. Also sometimes it will drink a stam dose, do a bunch then bank even though it has still 1 more stam pot in inventory. Maybe some more options involving how many stam pots to bring per trip? not sure... but 2 isnt enough imo.

-Graveyard room - I think this one has no issues.

In short, love the script just sharing my experiences, I believe in order for a script to reach its max potential there needs to be  helpful feedback and this script like i said is damn near perfect at doing what it does.

All in all well done! Hopefully what I shared is helpful. 

17 hours ago, 12346720 said:

Also to add to this, when this happens to me I just have to click closer to the maze so the script can see the npc in the maze. Normally as soon as npc is in visual range the bot kicks in and does its thing.

It seems to me only to get stuck when it cant see the npc or something along those lines because the script has never frozen on me where I have to stop and restart usually a lil bit of intervention or babysitting will avoid it. 

Thanks for the feedback. I'm most definitely interested in those visuals for the issue you described at the Alchemist room.

As for the number of stamina potions to withdraw, I can make that a setting indeed if desired, please remind me about that.

As for the telekinetic room, sometimes it can't find the NPC or the start tile for the maze, which only occurs randomly. To tackle this, the script will notice that it's not doing it's job in this room after a certain time and it'll leave and re-enter the room, which will fix this issue.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Thanks for the feedback. I'm most definitely interested in those visuals for the issue you described at the Alchemist room.

As for the number of stamina potions to withdraw, I can make that a setting indeed if desired, please remind me about that.

As for the telekinetic room, sometimes it can't find the NPC or the start tile for the maze, which only occurs randomly. To tackle this, the script will notice that it's not doing it's job in this room after a certain time and it'll leave and re-enter the room, which will fix this issue.

I will get a scrnshot of the alch room if it happens again, after restarting client it doesnt so I'm going to say it was just a bug on osbot side? If it does happen again ill be sure to get all the info i can. 

Ahh yes that makes sense for the tele room, I only say that because the first time I used this script I accidentaly left it running ( no ban ) but i came on and i had like 2 infin boots lol so obviously it never got stuck, only when im watching it do i notice it and intervene before the script reaches that line of code or w.e :)

P.S; Stamina potion amount option *Reminder* :DDD 

• Like 1

On 8/8/2020 at 10:17 AM, 12346720 said:

I will get a scrnshot of the alch room if it happens again, after restarting client it doesnt so I'm going to say it was just a bug on osbot side? If it does happen again ill be sure to get all the info i can. 

Ahh yes that makes sense for the tele room, I only say that because the first time I used this script I accidentaly left it running ( no ban ) but i came on and i had like 2 infin boots lol so obviously it never got stuck, only when im watching it do i notice it and intervene before the script reaches that line of code or w.e :)

P.S; Stamina potion amount option *Reminder* :DDD 

Sounds good. Please send me a PM for those stamina potions in about a week as I'm away from home until then.

• Heart 1

Hey bud, Great script but there is one glaring issue I've had:

When it comes time for the graveyard room, it will go to the bank and take out the required items, and deposit them back into the bank over and over again.

However, if I babysit it and take out the runes and food and walk it inside the graveyard room, it works flawlessly until it's time to bank again. Any ideas on this is a user issue or perhaps something broken with the bot itself?

21 minutes ago, skinniep said:

Hey bud, Great script but there is one glaring issue I've had:

When it comes time for the graveyard room, it will go to the bank and take out the required items, and deposit them back into the bank over and over again.

However, if I babysit it and take out the runes and food and walk it inside the graveyard room, it works flawlessly until it's time to bank again. Any ideas on this is a user issue or perhaps something broken with the bot itself?

This kept happening to me with swordfish and higher food. I found using lobsters makes the script flawless. It also wouldn't use b2p as food for me either. Just get some lobbys dude