AIO MTA

Eagle Scripts

On 7/21/2020 at 8:51 PM, hackerman_9000 said:

Hey could I get a trial for this @Eagle Scripts? Thanks!

Sure thing. Is the trial still needed?

8 hours ago, mitsuki said:

Any ETA on when this will be fixed? Apart from the rewards shop not working properly, this script is flawless, but I can't run it for long periods of time 

Can you message me regarding this on Discord? I'd need an account with the sufficient amount of points.

May I suggest changing it so if you select the option to only pick up one shape in the enchantment room then it will pick up a full inventory then enchant, using a combination of enchanting each one and letting it auto enchant. After enchanting the first one the rest get done on their own but its slower and i think when the bonus changes it cancels this effect. But because its slower the script should manually enchant each one for a while, maybe have randomized intervals where the script will either enchant every shape ( After full inventory ) or it will let it automatically go. Ofcourse you'd want it to have more manual enchants since its alot faster but it adds to the human-ness of it alot and will make this script get points alot faster

forgot to add that at the moment it picks one up then enchants, pick one up enchant, pick one up... which is kinda slow.. but other than what i just said this script is insane and i have no regrets buying it 

• Boge 1

On 7/25/2020 at 1:24 AM, hackerman_9000 said:

Yes please! @Eagle Scripts

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

21 hours ago, 12346720 said:

May I suggest changing it so if you select the option to only pick up one shape in the enchantment room then it will pick up a full inventory then enchant, using a combination of enchanting each one and letting it auto enchant. After enchanting the first one the rest get done on their own but its slower and i think when the bonus changes it cancels this effect. But because its slower the script should manually enchant each one for a while, maybe have randomized intervals where the script will either enchant every shape ( After full inventory ) or it will let it automatically go. Ofcourse you'd want it to have more manual enchants since its alot faster but it adds to the human-ness of it alot and will make this script get points alot faster

forgot to add that at the moment it picks one up then enchants, pick one up enchant, pick one up... which is kinda slow.. but other than what i just said this script is insane and i have no regrets buying it 

I'll add this to my list of things to consider, no definitive yes or no at this very moment :).

• Like 1