AIO MTA

Eagle Scripts

On 5/16/2020 at 5:33 AM, sanruizt said:

hi, theres a bug when purchasing items on queue. if u put a high price item first it gets the points and buys it, and then keeps trying to buy the next item thinking it has the points when it doesnt.

Could you try and get a recording and share it in the Discord?

Hello mate, just bought this script and i am impressed so far.

Only problem i have is in the telekinetic room with staminas enabled. The script withdraws two staminas from the bank, but only drinks one before banking. So instead of staying in the telekinetic room it ends up running to the bank every 8th minute. Perhaps make an option to withdraw x amount of stams instead of locking it to just two, especially since you don't have a use for inventory space in this particular room.

Anyway good job on the script!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, LarsLarsen said:

Hello mate, just bought this script and i am impressed so far.

Only problem i have is in the telekinetic room with staminas enabled. The script withdraws two staminas from the bank, but only drinks one before banking. So instead of staying in the telekinetic room it ends up running to the bank every 8th minute. Perhaps make an option to withdraw x amount of stams instead of locking it to just two, especially since you don't have a use for inventory space in this particular room.

Anyway good job on the script!

This has been mentioned quite a few times already lately. I'll most definitely have to look into this. I'm currently quite busy these days. Is there any chance you could remind me about this in PM/Discord somewhere around thursday?