AIO MTA

Eagle Scripts

Hello Eagle,

I did not get a chance to try the script whilst the trail was valid, so I bought it yesterday. The UI looks very clean.
I did run into a bit of snag with running the script. It kept running from the arena to the bank.

My question for you is as follows:
I have access to all the elemental staves, and a tome of fire. What would be the best way to setup my inventory?

Thanks in advance!

13 minutes ago, lolig01 said:

Hello Eagle,

I did not get a chance to try the script whilst the trail was valid, so I bought it yesterday. The UI looks very clean.
I did run into a bit of snag with running the script. It kept running from the arena to the bank.

My question for you is as follows:
I have access to all the elemental staves, and a tome of fire. What would be the best way to setup my inventory?

Thanks in advance!

Were you using stamina potions? Perhaps these were causing some issues. I'm glad you're liking the UI. Please consider joining the Discord so you can get some help and information!

3 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Were you using stamina potions? Perhaps these were causing some issues. I'm glad you're liking the UI. Please consider joining the Discord so you can get some help and information!

Thanks for the quick reply!

I am not using stamina's. Haven't unlocked them on my ironman haha. What is the link for the discord?

Not sure whats going on but bot just gets stuck when walking to the arena from the bank. Manually walk over there then it will check points in the shop and then try to walk back to the bank and get stuck right outside the door. Using stealth injection mode. First room is set to alchemy -> Graveyard -> Tele -> Enchant . It will withdraw the runes and progress hat then just break