[Dev build] OSBot 2.5.48

Patrick

27 minutes ago, Zeki Patan said:

Is it just me or is anyone else having the upper options portion of their client disappear on them as well some of the things I hover over do re-appear others I have to guess and click the location never had this issue before up until latest client update. 
https://ibb.co/rHbm3CN

I can't even get that far, takes 5 minutes to actually open a new bot tab and never gets past the next screen

• Developer
40 minutes ago, Zeki Patan said:

Is it just me or is anyone else having the upper options portion of their client disappear on them as well some of the things I hover over do re-appear others I have to guess and click the location never had this issue before up until latest client update. 
https://ibb.co/rHbm3CN

That's quite interesting. Does it only happen on mirror?

13 minutes ago, Patrick said:

That's quite interesting. Does it only happen on mirror?

Any idea why it takes 5-10 minutes to get to this screen and then gets stuck on it until the client eventually closes itself? I just assumed the client was down until I saw your post

EDIT :: Only does it with 'enable proxy connection' ticked, works absolutely fine otherwise...

client.png.775a368dd01ae805bccc1bd1bacb2101.png

Edited by Dockerexe
  • Developer
1 hour ago, Dockerexe said:

Any idea why it takes 5-10 minutes to get to this screen and then gets stuck on it until the client eventually closes itself? I just assumed the client was down until I saw your post

EDIT :: Only does it with 'enable proxy connection' ticked, works absolutely fine otherwise...

Because of the (slow) proxy