If you had $1-2K+ to invest, what sort of botting would you do?

cocanecowboy

4 hours ago, poptartjake said:

Personally, I wouldn't ever invest that much upfront without at least having proven a model.

For example, for around $300, I started my small farm and have since made 10x that in the ~6 months I've been doing this. And this has all been done on mobile (phones & tablets).

Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like going for safe botting methods but scaling if you had enough to invest in would be alot safer than investing in a random private script 😛

Whilst Private scripts are technically safer, If massed farmed by a bot farm you still run the risk of detection, Now i don't care if your Elon musk and you got spaceX to design a script, the ability to detect third party clients instantly removes all credibility of " Private scripts are safe "

You want to have the mindset that you will get detected, OR, You use an account that has aged 1-2 years and has high stats and is exploiting a bug, E.G the corp beast Bug that allowed someone to farm Corp without taking damage, this went undetected because 1, the account age and 2, no one else was botting those actions.

Your most realistic investment would be

• A bot Farm that makes accounts automatically after getting banned
  • Suicide botting
  • A Private script that does what you want AND  mules profits
  • + VPN Services ( Because your farm is going to get flagged and mass banned without a VPN, Also buying personal IP Addresses take to much time, Personal IP sales don't guarantee you safety, so you might as well continuously change your IP per account via VPN and expect to get banned, But you are mulling before this happens of course.

A lot of people come to the Black Market of botting thinking that buying a script/ Private script will make them money when in reality, It is much harder then that.

If you are trying to make real cash on the side of your personal life, You will need heavy strategy, Trial and error and at least 1k. No one has the answer for you because why would they? By telling you their methods they are only devaluing their own income.

Goodluck out there:gnome:

Edited by Elixar
  • Like 1
  • Mald 1

8 hours ago, Elixar said:

Whilst Private scripts are technically safer, If massed farmed by a bot farm you still run the risk of detection, Now i don't care if your Elon musk and you got spaceX to design a script, the ability to detect third party clients instantly removes all credibility of " Private scripts are safe "

You want to have the mindset that you will get detected, OR, You use an account that has aged 1-2 years and has high stats and is exploiting a bug, E.G the corp beast Bug that allowed someone to farm Corp without taking damage, this went undetected because 1, the account age and 2, no one else was botting those actions.

Your most realistic investment would be

• A bot Farm that makes accounts automatically after getting banned
  • Suicide botting
  • A Private script that does what you want AND  mules profits
  • + VPN Services ( Because your farm is going to get flagged and mass banned without a VPN, Also buying personal IP Addresses take to much time, Personal IP sales don't guarantee you safety, so you might as well continuously change your IP per account via VPN and expect to get banned, But you are mulling before this happens of course.

A lot of people come to the Black Market of botting thinking that buying a script/ Private script will make them money when in reality, It is much harder then that.

If you are trying to make real cash on the side of your personal life, You will need heavy strategy, Trial and error and at least 1k. No one has the answer for you because why would they? By telling you their methods they are only devaluing their own income.

Goodluck out there:gnome:

Would the suicide botting be worth the profit after calculating losses? 

12 hours ago, Decode said:

Give me them, i'll make you good profits :doge:

On a more realistic note though, you'd go for a private script mainly. Whatever you do after that entirely depends on your mindset. Do you want to go for suicide accs or are you looking for a top tier farm? 

Honestly, suicide accs seem the way to go. Assuming the profit makes up for the losses largely enough. 

6 hours ago, cocanecowboy said:

Honestly, suicide accs seem the way to go. Assuming the profit makes up for the losses largely enough. 

Well you could bot pvp world waters of jugs in p2p. It makes like 40-60k an hour if I remember right and you risk very low gold since it was cost like 30k gold per account. But you can't have all your bots doing that so you would need to spread them out to something else after. So maybe like 50-100 could do that and move bots over to another method like buying rune packs or something. Air packs was making like 500k an hour for me a while ago when you could sell air runes for 6 gp somtimes. But that only lasted like 4 days.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, cocanecowboy said:

Well there isnt really a ‘way to go with botting, like i said it all depends on what you prefer. For suicides you’ll need to factor in wanting an acc creator etc.. since you’ll need them done in mass amounts or pay for tut island completed accs. It can be a tad bit more effort than have a farm which has accounts lasting for long periods of time. But theres little to no risk so its a good option.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Decode said:

Well there isnt really a ‘way to go with botting, like i said it all depends on what you prefer. For suicides you’ll need to factor in wanting an acc creator etc.. since you’ll need them done in mass amounts or pay for tut island completed accs. It can be a tad bit more effort than have a farm which has accounts lasting for long periods of time. But theres little to no risk so its a good option.

In that case it seems as if the "better" investment would be something like a zulrah/high req bot using 5 accounts vs a 100+ no req/disposable bot farm 🤔.

• Night locked this topic