AVOID BANS [HELPFUL]

Evn

This guide is for players who are new to botting or just would like a little simple Insight.

I think the first thing that should be stated is that no matter what you do there is still a HIGH chance of being banned but this is mainly because of the botting teams jagex has rolled in under there belt. There botting teams can detect multiple ways people can be traced back to Botting .

consider this if youre constantly getting accounts banned

#1     Time

i think botting on any account for over 5-6 hours a day will make it a high risk factor into being banned,as many people irl do not have all the time in the world to play . personally i have about 10 different bots i run a day , none exceeding 6 hours on each account. No more than 2 accounts at a time unless im using a Proxy which i will also explain down below.

#2      Mirror Mode/Proxy servers

Both of these items will help you stay hidden and safe. Jagex's botting team can track what client you're using to play the game. This is why mirror mode can be so helpful because you're still playing the game on the oldschool client and controlling it off of OSBOT. Making it harder for the Team to track if you're botting or actually playing the game.

Proxy servers are going to help out players who would like to bot on multiple accounts at once, I usually run 2-3 accounts per proxy server . A proxy server can be used to Hide Your IP Address. Making it almost impossible for jagex to tell if all of these accounts are being played on the same IP.

#3     Dont Be Cheap

The premium scripts cost money for a reason, they are a lot better and have alot more advanced services. i recommend using only purchased scripts for longer lifetime of accounts. If you want a private scripts, theres scripters on here that would be more than happy to help just take a look around.

IF anyone else would like to add feel free, once again these are just things i feel like everyone botting should know.

Edited by Evn
  • Like 4

53 minutes ago, Evn said:

Hey man your random.dat file deleted my Jagexlauncherexe and i cannot recover it any help? can't open osrs client and cannot redownload it from website ? 😞

it is supposed to lol. No need to fear, you have to redownload the OSRS Official client. It removes all traces of Jagex from your computer. 

• Like 1

IF people are using mirror mode, make sure to use the official client, jagex have stated they can tell the difference between the official osrs client and 3rd party clients but cant tell the difference between something like runelite or osbot, so using runelite and mirror mode = just increasing your hardware usesage with 0 benefit