Guess thats it, got banned on the range tank.

juju

I knew it would happen, I have been botting relentlessly since I started playing osrs again. This particular account was perm banned back in 2015, then it got "quashed". 

I started playing again after getting this second chance, and found even the simplest skilling to be unbearable. So I found myself back here again. 

ive used over 7 different paid and free bots over the past 2 weeks, mainly to get quest requirement. I went to bed with night's aio magic bot running so I could finally knock out 94 mage. found a really remote spot to stun alch lol. 

I guess the bot buster system got me.

luckily its only a 1 day ban lol, I guess I need to create a new account to bot on..i cant let all these paid scripts go to waste.

anyone know how to use a proxy with mirror mode? 

"

1 minute ago, Power said:

Lucky, don't bot on a main :D

My maxed account had a ban back in the day cuz I used auto clicker to tele to fally XDDDDDDDDDDDDD resulted in 2 week ban I think :D 

lol, I guess I cant bot anymore on this account, hopefully got close to 94 mage before it got banned. ill def play legit from now on I guess

17 minutes ago, juju said:

lol, I guess I cant bot anymore on this account, hopefully got close to 94 mage before it got banned. ill def play legit from now on I guess

Never trained mage from 76 mage TBH, burst slayer tasks, dust devils etc, as you are breaking even + profit from bursting and sik slayer xp

5 minutes ago, Imthabawse said:

Dont matter where you bot in Runescape if your clicking like a robot for hours on end you'll get banned. 

yeah I should know better, I just ignored the obvious. 

I got most of what I wanted done, botted all of the skills needed for barrows gloves and just did lunars last night. ima just go pking after this ban lifts. 

9 minutes ago, Power said:

Never trained mage from 76 mage TBH, burst slayer tasks, dust devils etc, as you are breaking even + profit from bursting and sik slayer xp

going to spend this day off to looking into this, the zeah thing is new to me. been watching it in osrs vids tho. 

32 minutes ago, Evn said:

Can someone explain to me how your account was banned for macro before, unbanned, then only given a 1 day ban ? my first ban on the account i just lost was a perm ban and it was my main acc

I cant explain it exactly, I think mirror mode has something to do with it. Like someone said earlier, they can track when someone is logged in for a long time doing something inhuman like 7 hours of stun alching without missing a tick.

what I think they cant prove however is if I was using an auto clicker or a real bot client.

Mirror mode might be the only reason I wasn't perm banned again.

so in the future..only botting for 1-2 hours with 40mins+ breaks might negate that. I was suiciding and only got a 1day.

also i think osrs put an automatic "bot buster" system that just dectects inhuman game play and gives out automatic 2 day bans. they really cant prove youre botting.  

To use Proxies while using Mirror mode with OSbot you'll have to download Proxifier. Here's a guide for using it with just the Osrs official client. So you can still play on other accounts if you want. 

If you need help setting this up hit me or @amDeep, I showed him how to do this already

People have no patience man. I get it, stun alching shaves off half of the time needed to train but what would you like. e.g. 50 hours to get to 94 but have high risk of getting banned or 100hours to get to 94 and very low risk? Just have a little more patience and dont do super click intensive shit, especially over night, the RS2 botting days are over. I've interval auto clicked alot of hours alching and haven't been banned with it and I also bot other stuff on my current main ( very close to 1600 total with a few 99's). I've received 1 ban in the past that got squashed due to it looking like I was hacked, also because I was impatient (4hours cooking). Currently going strong with 2 to 3 hours a day without private scripts on that same account. Patience is key bro.