Stealth NMZ

Token

Having an issue where it gets stuck standing in one spot in between dreams. Logger says:

WebWalkingEvent; We have reached our destination!

entering dream

going to potion

Then it will repeat those lines over and over for hours. Thank god it wasn’t actually clicking on anything otherwise I’d be banned already. If I manually enter the dream it does everything else fine but after the dream is over and it takes a break, just gets stuck again

Mirror Mode, 50ms react, 25fps

22 hours ago, Chilldboi said:

Trial Please!

Authed :doge:

Mirror mode is currently broken, but the trial will last long after the devs manage to fix it; A client update should be available shortly

3 hours ago, Hammy x 27 said:

I can't seem to figure out what's happening.

I don't really know how to send you the log.but it gets the potions and the can't get the dream started.

He doesn't talk to the guy.. just stands outside. Doesn't do anything, within 5 minutes script ends 

2 hours ago, BrownStar said:

Having an issue where it gets stuck standing in one spot in between dreams. Logger says:

WebWalkingEvent; We have reached our destination!

entering dream

going to potion

Then it will repeat those lines over and over for hours. Thank god it wasn’t actually clicking on anything otherwise I’d be banned already. If I manually enter the dream it does everything else fine but after the dream is over and it takes a break, just gets stuck again

Mirror Mode, 50ms react, 25fps

Mirror mode is currently broken, the devs are working on it, scripts still function on stealth injection, but a client update should be available shortly to fix mirror mode

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Manduca said:

I’ll be home in a couple of hours then and hope to get a trial to run it before buying.

You should have the script available in the script list inside the client, the auths have been extended to account for the client downtime

12 hours ago, Jdoinks said:

can somebody screen shot their settings, when they're using overloads, and absorb potions please.  I don't want to start using this, without any knowledge that an experienced person may have.  Thank you

There's an example settings file on the thread, you can place that under C:\Users\<USER>\OSBot\Data\StealthNmz\ and it should be available for loading on the GUI afterwards

Noticed a very botlike behavior in the script:

[INFO][Bot #1][12/07 06:24:51 PM]: breaking for 42
[INFO][Bot #1][12/07 06:24:51 PM]: started break
[INFO][Bot #1][12/07 06:24:51 PM]: taking 13 doses of super ranging
[INFO][Bot #1][12/07 06:24:51 PM]: interacting with barrel
[INFO][Bot #1][12/07 06:24:51 PM]: going closer to barrel
[INFO][Bot #1][12/07 06:24:53 PM]: Started random solver : 
[INFO][Bot #1][12/07 06:24:53 PM]: break manager logging out

Every time it breaks itll get out of dream fine once ended however: 

1. It click logout button sometimes before waiting 10 + seconds to be out of combat, which happens quite often.

2. It start the break handler as you can see in the logs, while clicking towards the barrel + sometimes withdrawing the potions right before logging out. Also happens quite often.

Generally human behavior dream ends, you stop without doing any additional actions. Just my 2 cents probably should be fixed to prevent bans if any.

On 12/7/2021 at 12:58 PM, Mistersheiks said:

if its working can i get a trail also? looking to see which nmz script i like the most

Authed :doge: 

On 12/8/2021 at 4:56 AM, codergfx said:

Noticed a very botlike behavior in the script:

[INFO][Bot #1][12/07 06:24:51 PM]: breaking for 42
[INFO][Bot #1][12/07 06:24:51 PM]: started break
[INFO][Bot #1][12/07 06:24:51 PM]: taking 13 doses of super ranging
[INFO][Bot #1][12/07 06:24:51 PM]: interacting with barrel
[INFO][Bot #1][12/07 06:24:51 PM]: going closer to barrel
[INFO][Bot #1][12/07 06:24:53 PM]: Started random solver : 
[INFO][Bot #1][12/07 06:24:53 PM]: break manager logging out

Every time it breaks itll get out of dream fine once ended however: 

1. It click logout button sometimes before waiting 10 + seconds to be out of combat, which happens quite often.

2. It start the break handler as you can see in the logs, while clicking towards the barrel + sometimes withdrawing the potions right before logging out. Also happens quite often.

Generally human behavior dream ends, you stop without doing any additional actions. Just my 2 cents probably should be fixed to prevent bans if any.

Will push an update shortly to address this

Nvm the trail sir, i already bought it! excellent script fell in love with it, amazing job you did. I was just wondering if its randomized how many absorption pots it drinks when the script starts. If its randomized do you mind making a option to drink all the potions until 990 absorption (only at the start) to maximize the ''afk'' aspect?