Stealth NMZ

Token

12 hours ago, robbie567 said:

Is the Script a One time buy or is it monthly?

It’s 1 time

10 hours ago, STREETFAME said:

Not sure if i've set something up incorrectly but is the script able to get out darts/zulrah scales to fill up blowpipe once it's empty?

It should be, but if it fails to do so send me a copy paste of the logger (bottom right corner) and I’ll check for any problems

God lol such a huge difference when training a tank here with little money compared to a 1 def pure.

Any idea how a 40 def account would do here with little money? Would it be a struggle or should I be able to afk fine without losing too many points at the end of a game with absorption pots?

Edited by Steven Jay

8 hours ago, Steven Jay said:

God lol such a huge difference when training a tank here with little money compared to a 1 def pure.

Any idea how a 40 def account would do here with little money? Would it be a struggle or should I be able to afk fine without losing too many points at the end of a game with absorption pots?

I think it may work fine, as long as you avoid bosses that deal too much damage, like Black Demon/Jungle Demon/Hellhound/etc. and use normal mode instead of hard mode

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Idoitforfun said:

Could i have a trial please, also wondering what break time you recommend since my accs can spend atleast a few hours in there but i assume a few hours with no logging is t a good idea? Ty in advance

Authed :doge: 

Should be fine, but make sure you use settings that simulate AFKing, high guzzle thresholds, no special attack, no prayer flicking

35 minutes ago, Gunman said:

You can do this with really anyone (not recommended). Voucher (store credit) section is here https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/

Awesome, yeah shortly after i posted this i found panda and went through him :)

thank you!

Edited by Hammy x 27
  • Like 1