Stealth NMZ

Token

7 hours ago, Twisted Staff said:

after the update GUI doesnt pop up when i hit start, mirror mode windows

The client is not currently functional after the recent game update, a new OSBot client version will be out soon to address these issues

Edited by Token

Just been banned automatically (Not manual) on both my NMZ accounts after botting one day after the update, accounts had been fine botting NMZ for well over a month, not sure if it was a coinisidence or if there was something in the recent update which triggered it, everyone else been okay since the update?

13 hours ago, blood1000 said:

Just been banned automatically (Not manual) on both my NMZ accounts after botting one day after the update, accounts had been fine botting NMZ for well over a month, not sure if it was a coinisidence or if there was something in the recent update which triggered it, everyone else been okay since the update?

There have been a few issues lately but mostly technical caused by the updates, I think they should be resolved

• Like 1

On 8/27/2021 at 12:13 PM, blood1000 said:

How long were your bans for?

5 hours ago, IronAndyOsrs said:

When I begin this script with nothing in my inventory.. I have the GUI withdraw 4 overloads and 23 absorptions with my dwarven rock cake as the 28th item.

As the script starts, the Log says it cannot find one item, dwarven rock cake when there are 5 in my bank.

Can you help, please?

Is the name of the item different from the one printed in the logger? Does it start working when withdrawing it manually?

Can't figure out why it attempts to endlessly bank overloads, log claims them to be 'Members items'. It also won't drink Overloads when within a dream. Maybe item ID changed somehow?

2 minutes ago, Harry Neill said:

Can't figure out why it attempts to endlessly bank overloads, log claims them to be 'Members items'. It also won't drink Overloads when within a dream. Maybe item ID changed somehow?

Does the same with absorptions; seems to only work with prayer potions?

5 minutes ago, Harry Neill said:

Does the same with absorptions; seems to only work with prayer potions?

It's members items if you have logged into a F2P world and switched later to a P2P world - this is a mirror mode error, and can be solved by restarting the client, but make sure you don't accidentally enter a F2P world after you restart the client